Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These and/or Luigis Mansion! Full disclosure, I've never played the game, but think it would be fun lol

I'll basically just give them my bank account information as well
I’m sure Nintendo is pretty happy with Universal and what’s going to be the third if not second highest grossing animated movie of all time. If they would trust them with a Luigi’s Mansion house 2025 would be the perfect year. Then you could even transfer it to Epic Kingdom permanently if it were a hit.

I’m sure Nintendo is pretty happy with Universal and what’s going to be the third if not second highest grossing animated movie of all time. If they would trust them with a Luigi’s Mansion house 2025 would be the perfect year. Then you could even transfer it to Epic Kingdom permanently if it were a hit.
Luigi's Mansion should be a VERY quick expansion to EU (I'd be shocked if there weren't already fairly extensive plans), but I don't see it working as a HHN maze at all. Scooby actually has a chance because everyone but Scooby is a normally-proportioned human. A Luigi's Mansion house would end up looking like a sequel to the '93 movie, which... ok, I'd go through that several times.

Luigi's Mansion should be a VERY quick expansion to EU (I'd be shocked if there weren't already fairly extensive plans), but I don't see it working as a HHN maze at all. Scooby actually has a chance because everyone but Scooby is a normally-proportioned human. A Luigi's Mansion house would end up looking like a sequel to the '93 movie, which... ok, I'd go through that several times.
Honestly my biggest question about Scooby would be how they'd do Scooby lmao

I'm interested to see if all the zone locations will remain the same. I liked having a zone in the spot where KKFOS was - but that might be difficult if they plan to do a Meetz Locker food stand again.

Honestly my biggest question about Scooby would be how they'd do Scooby lmao

I'm interested to see if all the zone locations will remain the same. I liked having a zone in the spot where KKFOS was - but that might be difficult if they plan to do a Meetz Locker food stand again.
It would be nice to move the central park and San Fran zones to Simpsons and the KKFOS site, but I'm sure there are many logistical reasons not to do so.

Never experienced the KKFOS scare zone but if it was where Meetz Meats was in Sting alley, that would be one bad ass scare zone. I'm honestly shocked universal doesn't use those tighter alley ways for prime scare spots.

Also kind of shocked we haven't gotten a Exorcist believer trailer yet, but we got a FNAF trailer which comes out later. Makes me really concerned this "speculated" IP will be lost at the last minute. I hope they don't wait to long to can it, so they can avoid another Hellblock Horror.

Also kind of shocked we haven't gotten a Exorcist believer trailer yet, but we got a FNAF trailer which comes out later. Makes me really concerned this "speculated" IP will be lost at the last minute. I hope they don't wait to long to can it, so they can avoid another Hellblock Horror.
Five Nights only released the trailer after footage was leaked, and they scrambled to get something "official" out there to tone down the clamoring for the leaked footage.

Does anyone happen to remember when Rush Of Fear passes generally go on sale? Is it June? I know they don't really sell out because I got mine last minute last year, but I like having my full vacation locked in, illness and hurricanes permitting. I booked the 6 house unmasking tour for Thu Sept 14th at 9:30, so whatever houses get announced, I'll be exploring at least six of them.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Does anyone happen to remember when Rush Of Fear passes generally go on sale? Is it June? I know they don't really sell out because I got mine last minute last year, but I like having my full vacation locked in, illness and hurricanes permitting. I booked the 6 house unmasking tour for Thu Sept 14th at 9:30, so whatever houses get announced, I'll be exploring at least six of them.

Late July last year.

Putting my money on tmrw being our first house announcement of 2023!
stranger things halloween GIF by visitorlando

The SF zone has always just been kind of a "walk through" zone for me. Maybe I'm in the minority there
As a personal preference, I like zones where I can sit and watch the interactions - that's pretty much New York and Hollywood (its one of the reasons I'm not enthused about rumors NY will be tLoU this year). I feel like moving either San Fran or Central to Simpsons would clear up some bottlenecks, give the zone room to spread out... and give me some sittin' and watchin' space.

Of course, if they opened the festival center I'm obsessed with and moved most of the KidZone food stands in there, you could conceivably reclaim that area as a zone just like in the olden days.

Of course, if they opened the festival center I'm obsessed with and moved most of the KidZone food stands in there, you could conceivably reclaim that area as a zone just like in the olden days.

Too logical. The event should have done these "festival centers" years ago. Love HHN, but excluding the houses, they don't really put much effort into the event outside of merchandise.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Status
Not open for further replies.