Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't have to be a soundstage - the tent/seating area in front of Animal Actors is underutilized during HHN, one or two rooms of the rooms no longer being utilized by the original tribute store location, and the Battery Park location could be utilized a lot better with proper theming/signage.
I think at the very least has to be an empty restaurant, like Sea World or MNSSHP uses. So ... Lombards. And then you lose daytime service. Just not a lot of space left in that park,

It's not even an RIP lounge or something like that? I figured they were setting it up for back of house seating for tours.

What's currently there is a smaller tent, which is acting as a workshop for Garner Holt to give MIB more TLC which it's been gradually receiving this year. It's not related to HHN in any way shape or form, and in all honesty, I really don't see that location returning, not if they keep having the one sprung tent queue go around the back of MIB...and not with the Villian Con Flex Space back on the table...and most certainly not if any project for the amphitheater is greenlit, potentially taking out that location completely.

Last edited:
What's currently there is a smaller tent, which is acting as a workshop for Garnet Holt to give MIB more TLC which it's been gradually receiving this year. It's not related to HHN in any way shape or form, and in all honesty, I really don't see that location returning, not if they keep having the one sprung tent queue go around the back of MIB...and not with the Villian Con Flex Space back on the table...and most certainly not if any project for the amphitheater is greenlit, potentially taking out that location completely.
Project for the amphitheater ?

What's currently there is a smaller tent, which is acting as a workshop for Garnet Holt to give MIB more TLC which it's been gradually receiving this year. It's not related to HHN in any way shape or form, and in all honesty, I really don't see that location returning, not if they keep having the one sprung tent queue go around the back of MIB...and not with the Villian Con Flex Space back on the table...and most certainly not if any project for the amphitheater is greenlit, potentially taking out that location completely.
Thanks for the insight!

Were there any differences between 2021 and 2022? Honestly didn't notice any.
Granted I only watched the POV for '22 but I don't think it was as big a step down as everyone else did...the stunts the first year were definitely better but I thought the second one had a better soundtrack. Plus they were able to show full faces.

(Also, the protagonist didn't look like an a-hole former acquaintance of mine.)

Project for the amphitheater ?

This one is more hypothetical considering there's no word on any replacement, especially since the Potter VR Broomstick project was canned and they've got plenty of other stuff to focus on. However, that project was one of the reasons HHN didn't use the MIB location. So it's very safe to assume that whenever something does happen to the ampitheater, the MIB tent is once again not gonna' be usable.

Were there any differences between 2021 and 2022? Honestly didn't notice any.

The structure was the same:
  • Opening magic trick
  • BWAAAAM
  • Act 1
  • Act 2
  • Act 3
  • Intermission Magic
  • Act 4
  • Act 5
  • Act 6
  • Closing magic trick
  • BWAAAAAM
  • Ending
So when the act focuses on fire, dancing, and acrobatics it can become same-y. If the show returns this year I hope they try something new.

The structure was the same:
  • Opening magic trick
  • BWAAAAM
  • Act 1
  • Act 2
  • Act 3
  • Intermission Magic
  • Act 4
  • Act 5
  • Act 6
  • Closing magic trick
  • BWAAAAAM
  • Ending
So when the act focuses on fire, dancing, and acrobatics it can become same-y. If the show returns this year I hope they try something new.

Is BWAAAAAM an onomatopoeia or an acronym?

Im not familiar with the sound stages but has hhn ever had a house in multiple sounds stages? Logistics wise is this even possible?
For example, I picture a larger IP like ST season 2 and 3 that was combined in years past.

Im not familiar with the sound stages but has hhn ever had a house in multiple sounds stages? Logistics wise is this even possible?
For example, I picture a larger IP like ST season 2 and 3 that was combined in years past.

Short Answer: No.

Considering what the event has been able to fit into the sound stages, there's no real need to use multiple of them for one house. If they really need a lot of space, they'll just put that house into one of the bigger sound stages like 19, 21, 25 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.