Avengers Campus (DCA) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

TheUniC6

Rookie
Oct 10, 2021
That’s a LONG time for Disney to go without a new ride. It looks like we’ll be back in the same gap it’s been from the time Cars Land opened to GE opened that we’ve had no new E-tickets.

If this were the 2010’s they probably could’ve gotten away with that but being that Disney is under such negative scrutiny that they are now, I don’t know if they can get away with that with USH stepping up their game.

Not to mention that is WAY too late for an Avengers E-ticket. What a joke. Not only are the OG Avengers completely irrelevant in the franchise now, but the MCU is probably going to be at its lowest peak in interest by then.
Or maybe it could come sooner. It will likely be announced at D23 to say an Avengers ride of some sorts is back on track. If they decide to clone the Guardians ride system from Epcot and break ground next year or 2024, we could see it completed by 2026-2027 depending on how fast they are on construction.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Ambitious Disney: a unique ride system with grand scenes and impressive animatronics
Chapek Disney: lets just clone and retheme gotg, why risk another rise situation?
GotG is bound to be popular so right now, unless they do some sort of Flight of Passage but better type of ride which I thought it was the original pitch, this makes the most sense from someone like Chapek and a Disney structure that loves to clone thing to save money on R&D.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX

UniversalRBLX

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
Cabana Bae
GotG is bound to be popular so right now, unless they do some sort of Flight of Passage but better type of ride which I thought it was the original pitch, this makes the most sense from someone like Chapek and a Disney structure that loves to clone thing to save money on R&D.
I'm very realistic when it comes to expectations from parks which is why I never fell into the hype behind the initial Avengers concept. I just can't see them take another risk like Rise under Chapek/Dmaro.

Reactions: Chris Galindo

Jerroddragon

V.I.P.
Jun 27, 2017
So went to the park this week

My number one complaint about this land is the Characters are the selling point, fine then have a schedule for them

I asked over 6 cast members from both within the land and at Guest Services (went there a few times) and they literally told me to look at the App that only has Ironman and Spiderman times on it.....but Cap, Wanda, Wasp and American chavez I also saw out and no More Moon Knight I guess

So that is what I would like changed, if your going to have these land based around meet and greets have a schedule anyone can at least ask for

Reactions: Grabnar