Captain America: Brave New World | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America: Brave New World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah it looks surprising good for all the reshoots but its just parts of things and lots of skipping around

So hope its lives up to what I would want to see from a Captain America Film

But for me its a great first teaser

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I don't know, this looks very small-scale and cheap, like they took a Disney+ mini-series and converted it back into a movie. All respect to Anthony Mackie, but I just don't see this working out in a way that's engaging or interesting. This is likely not to move the needle in terms of getting people back on board with the MCU brand, taking a popular hero's franchise and doing a spin-off with his sidekick seems like we're treading water when there are so many more exciting places this franchise should be going if they want to maintain relevance.

I don't know, this looks very small-scale and cheap, like they took a Disney+ mini-series and converted it back into a movie. All respect to Anthony Mackie, but I just don't see this working out in a way that's engaging or interesting. This is likely not to move the needle in terms of getting people back on board with the MCU brand, taking a popular hero's franchise and doing a spin-off with his sidekick seems like we're treading water when there are so many more exciting places this franchise should be going if they want to maintain relevance.
I really enjoyed FatWS so if this is anything like that (except with a good villain) then i'm cool.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Not used to seeing a fairly calm Thunderbolt Ross, that should be interesting. Kinda wish they didn't show Red Hulk at the very end. Giancarlo Esposito looks great. Overall, the teaser has me interested/intrigued.

Reactions: GA-MBIT