Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While the show was scrapped for the coaster, maybe there is a chance we could still get a Monsters show. There is an expansion pad in the back of this land.
I believe insiders have said the show was pretty bad and scrapped for good reasons. Plus seeing the main ride, they needed something for younger kids to go on. I don't even know if my 13 year old will do that ride more than once.

Creature in the concept art is curious. I'm getting some Lovecraftian Deep Ones vibes. I like it. He looks bigger and scarier than in the movies.

technically everything im seeing is too dark and too scary, i can already hear families complaining about this area, i can already imagine the angry tweets, i can already see some of the backlash of this ride

technically everything im seeing is too dark and too scary, i can already hear families complaining about this area, i can already imagine the angry tweets, i can already see some of the backlash of this ride
confused ryan reynolds GIF