General Reality TV Thread | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Tyler wants to go home and is trying to Talk xmas into using the Veto to put him on the block and send him home. I'm not sure how real this is though. Even if HE is being real (which I he seems to be), I don't think his allies will so easily vote him out without a fight. Of course, Day and Bay have outed him to Dani and Nicole about him wanting to come after them.

This would also screw over Christmas' game by getting rid of Tyler, so I think there's a chance this goes in the complete opposite direction and Christmas uses the Veto, but puts Dani up instead. Remember, Tyler didn't want to play at all this season to begin with, Angela had to convince him. I think with this being the last week before jury, he's just getting anxious and doesn't want to go out next week or something and then have to be sequestered for over a month. Ian is having similar thoughts of wanting to go home. The DR apparently had to talk him into staying the other night.
Ian also had a major anxiety attack a few days ago & wanted to self evict AND we had another wall yeller yesterday. This season is a disaster that somehow keeps getting worse :lol:

I just know Christmas isnt gonna use the veto, I already cancelled my feeds last week as this season has been a non-stop snoozefest and the feeds cut every time something interesting happens.

Ian also had a major anxiety attack a few days ago & wanted to self evict AND we had another wall yeller yesterday. This season is a disaster that somehow keeps getting worse :lol:
And even worse, the Wall Yeller mentioned David has a power. I mean really.

I just know Christmas isnt gonna use the veto, I already cancelled my feeds last week as this season has been a non-stop snoozefest and the feeds cut every time something interesting happens.
Same. Now I never paid a cent bc I had the 30-day free trial, but I wasn’t about to pay for this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Tbad556
(Dani won HOH)

Because racist Christmas wasn't enough of a scandal for BB in one week!

Nicole Franzel is losing the most due to this, deservedly so. She's a former Nurse mocking someone with Autism. Go to hell. Just another thing supporting my dislike of her.

(Dani won HOH)

Because racist Christmas wasn't enough of a scandal for BB in one week!
Can we not name call people? I have been lightly paying attention to live feeds and am not sure how you can label her as a racist. I could be missing something so let me know if i am. Nominating two minorities who are not in your alliance and therefore trying to hurt your alliance is basic game play. You know you are best case scenario their number 4. Yes, she blew up on them and it was not a good look, but remember she has past issues with anger management. It is always important to remember correlation does not equal causation. Again let me know if I am missing and important piece here as i could be misinformed.

The rest of the stuff is not a good look, but what do you expect when you can watch people 24/7. Everyone has bad takes and you start to double down and get more extreme when you start to get a reaction. I am not defending the way they are acting, but just pointing out that this is what you get when you follow humans every move. Also the way this season is going i doubt anymore returning cast seasons is on the way due to everyone seeing how you can't really help your stock by returning, only hurt it.

A Dani HoH is probably all we need to kick of the Civil War that will actually make this season interesting (sorry to Christmas who worked obnoxiously hard to stop it from happening during her HoH even though the writing was on the wall). I feel like, if she (Dani) would lean into it, she’d be great in the fun villain role this season.

As for the Ian comments, I feel awful that he’s being labeled as the “autistic houseguest” by many news outlets which is not good. He made it clear that he didn’t want to be known as that, and now that’s what he’s being viewed as. Also, while every person that partakes in those convos deserves what’s coming to them, it does feel like Franzel has gotten a disproportionate amount of hate compared to people like Memphis with that awful impression of Ian’s rocking. It would just be nice to see his name brought up as much as hers has lately.

Can we not name call people? I have been lightly paying attention to live feeds and am not sure how you can label her as a racist. I could be missing something so let me know if i am. Nominating two minorities who are not in your alliance and therefore trying to hurt your alliance is basic game play. You know you are best case scenario their number 4. Yes, she blew up on them and it was not a good look, but remember she has past issues with anger management. It is always important to remember correlation does not equal causation. Again let me know if I am missing and important piece here as i could be misinformed.

The rest of the stuff is not a good look, but what do you expect when you can watch people 24/7. Everyone has bad takes and you start to double down and get more extreme when you start to get a reaction. I am not defending the way they are acting, but just pointing out that this is what you get when you follow humans every move. Also the way this season is going i doubt anymore returning cast seasons is on the way due to everyone seeing how you can't really help your stock by returning, only hurt it.
Even if she's not racist, there's still plenty I could say about her. She was a terrible person on BB19 and, oh yeah, she's a felon that rammed her car into her baby daddy's girlfriends car because.... reasons.

A Dani HoH is probably all we need to kick of the Civil War that will actually make this season interesting (sorry to Christmas who worked obnoxiously hard to stop it from happening during her HoH even though the writing was on the wall). I feel like, if she (Dani) would lean into it, she’d be great in the fun villain role this season.

As for the Ian comments, I feel awful that he’s being labeled as the “autistic houseguest” by many news outlets which is not good. He made it clear that he didn’t want to be known as that, and now that’s what he’s being viewed as. Also, while every person that partakes in those convos deserves what’s coming to them, it does feel like Franzel has gotten a disproportionate amount of hate compared to people like Memphis with that awful impression of Ian’s rocking. It would just be nice to see his name brought up as much as hers has lately.
I agree, Memphis is really the one that should be taking the heat here, but she's the one who has become a successful influencer with a big platform from this show with many, many sponsors. So people are going to look at her to try to get those sponsorship deals taken away, admittedly, out of their hate for her.

But yeah, this whole season has just become... unfortunate. Especially after the stuff that happened on last season. The HOH comp was pretty great though, unfortunately all of the people who lasted until the end are in power (except for Kevin, who made it pretty far).

Last edited:
So now that we’ve trimmed the fat after tonight’s triple eviction, we’ve finally gotten to the point of an interesting season. It only took two months to get to this point.

Of course, Enzo and Cody are the clear favorites imo, with Christmas and Nicole having very little shot. I could actually see Nicole brought to the Final two as a goat. Not only is she a former winner, but much of the jury dislikes her.

I do see very possible situations where Memphis wins the game. I think Tyler will have a tougher time getting to the end.

Reactions: Magic Feather
So now that we’ve trimmed the fat after tonight’s triple eviction, we’ve finally gotten to the point of an interesting season. It only took two months to get to this point.

Of course, Enzo and Cody are the clear favorites imo, with Christmas and Nicole having very little shot. I could actually see Nicole brought to the Final two as a goat. Not only is she a former winner, but much of the jury dislikes her.

I do see very possible situations where Memphis wins the game. I think Tyler will have a tougher time getting to the end.
I really wish Christmas was the last to go instead of Dani I’m the triple. It would have made for a much more interesting dynamic going into this week.

I really wish Christmas was the last to go instead of Dani I’m the triple. It would have made for a much more interesting dynamic going into this week.
Agreed from a fan perspective, but Dani was on the outs so damn much that she would've had to win out to have a shot. Admittedly, that would probably still be more interesting to watch than anything Christmas does.

I tuned in last night for first time since Kaysar left (saw Day leave, only watched for her speech which was STELLAR), and it made me realize how much I don’t miss this season.

It went the exact way I expected it to. Expect the expected is the Big Brother motto now. Excited for The Amazing Race in 2 weeks!

I tuned in last night for first time since Kaysar left (saw Day leave, only watched for her speech which was STELLAR), and it made me realize how much I don’t miss this season.

It went the exact way I expected it to. Expect the expected is the Big Brother motto now. Excited for The Amazing Race in 2 weeks!
It was really funny. I was talking to my friend who doesn't watch BB at all, as as he was asking questions, he wanted to know what people expected/wanted out of the Triple. I managed to (without consulting reddit or Twitter) accurately guess the triple (except I had Dani next to David for the second one). It was really boring/predictable, BUT, now that we are in full civil war mode, things should finally get interesting

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
It was really funny. I was talking to my friend who doesn't watch BB at all, as as he was asking questions, he wanted to know what people expected/wanted out of the Triple. I managed to (without consulting reddit or Twitter) accurately guess the triple (except I had Dani next to David for the second one). It was really boring/predictable, BUT, now that we are in full civil war mode, things should finally get interesting
Hopefully!!!

Should, but I think we end up with a Cody/Enzo F2 and Cody wins. Memphis has a chance to win if comps fall right, though.

Oh, hello! I feel bad I somewhat contribute to this thread dying but, blame BB22 then haha. Now that things are over, assuming anyone who pays attention knows the results but incase not SPOILERS BELOW.

- Nicole getting cut at final 3 was GLORIOUS. Only good moment of the season Imo. Great move by Cody that absolutely solidified his spot in the finals.
- Cody is a top tier winner but Im not sure he gets into the top 3 of Dr Will/Dan/Derrick. He's outside of that group as a winner. Danielle R and Vanessa I still consider overall stronger players who are more adaptable but I would say Cody is not too far off from that group, just easily the most boring out of all of them, and Im gay. Cody is like watching paint dry.
- Day winning AFP was awesome to see, kinda curious why there was only a top 2 instead of a top 3 for the finals for AFP, but then I remember Janelle and Kaysar weren't there and thats very likely the reason. Obviously no guarantee, but id imagine this is the deal.
- Id say maybe, most boring ever. Worst ever? No, BB15/BB9/BB19/BB21 Imo are all worse due to the nastiness from those seasons. This season didn't have a lot of that (although obviously had some tough moments, the Ian bashing, the house being split by race) but these are more par the course for a show w/twitter and live feeds.

Im mainly just ready for BBCAN, but I also recommend the show "Sequester" for anyone who hasn't checked it out. Similar to BB, created by Audrey from BB, and its made for super-fans like us. Season 2 is STELLAR, Season 3 is good too. Season 1 is very much a "pilot season" so I don't recommend that one to start, and neither does Audrey. Highly recommend for anyone needing a realty TV fix right now!!!

Reactions: Nick
It was a good finale, deserving winner, and seeing Nicole get what was coming to her was, as you said, glorious. Overall, boring season and I think unfortunately Josh and Kaycee being removed from the cast due to COVID only further helped this as them not being there really made Tyler play a half-assed game and they were replaced by Keesha and Memphis, who didn't exactly entertain us this season to be nice.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
It was a good finale, deserving winner, and seeing Nicole get what was coming to her was, as you said, glorious. Overall, boring season and I think unfortunately Josh and Kaycee being removed from the cast due to COVID only further helped this as them not being there really made Tyler play a half-assed game and they were replaced by Keesha and Memphis, who didn't exactly entertain us this season to be nice.
Ya, Josh would've targeted Cody (he never got along with Alpha males) and Josh just simply would've brought SOMETHING to the house even if it was for the pre jury. Kaycee would've been what we got from everyone else I feel but yeah, Josh and Kaycee really hurt the season by not being there.

Ya, Josh would've targeted Cody (he never got along with Alpha males) and Josh just simply would've brought SOMETHING to the house even if it was for the pre jury. Kaycee would've been what we got from everyone else I feel but yeah, Josh and Kaycee really hurt the season by not being there.
They also would've added 2 more winners in the house, which could've made for a more interesting dynamic.

They also would've added 2 more winners in the house, which could've made for a more interesting dynamic.
Yep, the winners being targeted early probably means Nicole goes early, one of Janelle/Kaysar last to jury, the show got super unlucky with the cast and with the competition outcomes.