Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

“But no AoV.”

Ek. Fan favorite houses, shows, and characters were created by a problematic person...who now gets to design stuff for Disney! Won’t miss AoV and believe it’s deserved, but I also have a problem with the person who created most of my favorite things about HHN.

Yeaaaah, I don't know if we should go down that lane of conversation honestly. Besides being off topic, I feel like that discussion is just begging to bring a whole 5 pages of drama with it. That tends to be how these HHN threads work. :lol:

Anyways, I'll be checking out the AM Friday preview so I'm excited for whatever they have in store. I know multiple people in the casts and they seem excited for it. Regardless of the future of these houses, I'm just gonna try to enjoy them as much as I can this weekend in case we don't see them again until 2021 or worse.

Yeaaaah, I don't know if we should go down that lane of conversation honestly. Besides being off topic, I feel like that discussion is just begging to bring a whole 5 pages of drama with it. That tends to be how these HHN threads work. :lol:

If you’re referring to the AoV topic, there’s already a thread on it @Joe started and it’s very civil.

This test run for a hhn lite daytime event is really cool! I won't be able to attend, so what do y'all think are the chances they'll be any video of walkthroughs of the tested houses this year?

This test run for a hhn lite daytime event is really cool! I won't be able to attend, so what do y'all think are the chances they'll be any video of walkthroughs of the tested houses this year?
Zero. If these houses are staying, they would not want to spoil them to the general public. In addition, they did say photos and videos inside of the houses aren't allowed.