Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma bet that the Weeknd house is gonna be a psychedelic nightmare from the scenes to the look of the scare-actors, it's gonna be a psychedelic haunted house due to the influences and aesthetic on the After Hours album.

So dumb question

If Nights are sold out....can AP's not attend those nights with their "free" pass?

It guarantees a free ticket, not entry.
lol

So if all nights are sold out.......it will happen because its my first year with this pass..lol

But if I came in early and it sold out by 7....I should be good, so that will be the plan

Now I really want to know what's going in that Walking Dead location, now SS29 is known. Holding out hope for Evil Dead, but all the spec says nope (as in no).

It wouldn't surprise me if Nope is the special Backlot experience for the RIP tour, but I guess we'll see.

Evil Dead Rise's release sounds like its moving ahead, they were just talking about it at Comic Con. But things could still change. Apparently the test screenings are doing so good, they want to release it theatrically, aiming for the Fall, which sounds about right for HHN.

It's a film we haven't seen, but I'll be optimistic for it. As for WaterWorld location, I am hoping that is going to be best IP ever, because this year needs it IMO.

I'd be jazzed about potential Terror Tram's IP, but we all know how that usually goes.

Evil Dead Rise's release sounds like its moving ahead, they were just talking about it at Comic Con. But things could still change. Apparently the test screenings are doing so good, they want to release it theatrically, aiming for the Fall, which sounds about right for HHN.

It's a film we haven't seen, but I'll be optimistic for it. As for WaterWorld location, I am hoping that is going to be best IP ever, because this year needs it IMO.

I'd be jazzed about potential Terror Tram's IP, but we all know how that usually goes.

Blumhouse is going in Waterworld.

Wouldn’t hold your breath on Tram.

Reactions: Freak
I'll take a STAB and say this year's Tram will be a real...... SCREAM :lol: :bolt:
NAM FLASHBAAAAACKS!

Blumhouse is going in Waterworld.

Wouldn’t hold your breath on Tram.
Wow, forgot about Blumhouse entirely lmfao I also forgot we know Scarecrow a bit

So we just don't know TWDA?

Yikes. I'm hoping Scarecrow blows us out of the freakin water and La Llorona is as strong as it used to be.

Reactions: Wesker69
After seeing Nope, I’m pretty confident that it’s not going to appear at HHN, at least not in a major way. There’s almost nothing to work with. Don’t see this as anything more than a drive thru of Jupiter’s Claim on the tram.

Reactions: Clive and chris.g
NAM FLASHBAAAAACKS!

Wow, forgot about Blumhouse entirely lmfao I also forgot we know Scarecrow a bit

So we just don't know TWDA?

Yikes. I'm hoping Scarecrow blows us out of the freakin water and La Llorona is as strong as it used to be.

The best guess we have comes from Justyn's theory with the research Murdy's done for the sake of TWDA Venue's maze, but yeah.

Was hoping HNN did a Spec Map V4, but given the circumstances I get it.

the-office-yes.gif

EDIT: The tease Murdy gave of the lore for this Hotel of Horrors (heh) sounds genuinely fantastic as-well.

Last edited:
Idk if they specifically said during the panel, but I guess now the question is if that hotel concept is an original thats gonna take the spot of TWD/Evil Dead, or if thats gonna just be an especially elaborate backstory for a zone. I'm leaning towards the former but I could honestly see it being the latter too for the Universal blvd area. I definitely wouldn't complain about a fresh original taking Evil Dead's spot though. Assuming the rumors about Evil Dead Rise taking place primarily in an apartment complex were true, that could definitely make it a bit simpler to swap out the theme in such a way.

Reactions: rageofthegods
Idk if they specifically said during the panel, but I guess now the question is if that hotel concept is an original thats gonna take the spot of TWD/Evil Dead, or if thats gonna just be an especially elaborate backstory for a zone. I'm leaning towards the former but I could honestly see it being the latter too for the Universal blvd area. I definitely wouldn't complain about a fresh original taking Evil Dead's spot though. Assuming the rumors about Evil Dead Rise taking place primarily in an apartment complex were true, that could definitely make it a bit simpler to swap out the theme in such a way.

Theoretically, if the Hollywood Hotel is in TWD, then you can do a zone and a house in the same general area.

Theoretically, if the Hollywood Hotel is in TWD, then you can do a zone and a house in the same general area.
Thats true as well. I wouldnt mind seeing a general Old Hollywood zone to make it cohesive, though idk what they'd make the chainsaw team to match it, since they tend to try to not make the themes too disparate aesthetically between those two zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.