Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Art as a character is equally as brutal towards men and women. The body count is roughly equal between the genders as well. That being said, I agree that the films themselves focus on the violence against women. I think a house could balance those depictions out, but I completely understand the hesitancy towards featuring it especially when we talk about Dawn and Allie's deaths.

To be totally fair for the argument here, he said it was more the "putting a gun to guests' heads" thing rather than the gore (unless there's a different, updated quote I hadn't seen).

yeah it’s the scene where the guy is talking about how he should kill his victims. I remember the gun actually being scary and making me uncomfortable (this is why is was scary!)

Also my 2 cents into the whole terrorfier, my honest opinion is that it’s 100% not coming I just wanted to throw it out there. I do understand that the themes of the movie wouldn’t go over well in the context of a maze.

Posting this here as I have to other groups in particular. A rumor specifically for USH's Halloween Horror Nights, and not one people quite expect.

Been hearing from those familar, that USH is looking to add purpose-built structures for the park's seasonal events. I have not heard if it is directly related to sprungs in the type of structure, or the conversion of pre-existing structures like SS20/22 and SS21/23. Current belief (with reason, as it seems there are group meetings occurring around the area) is H-Lot, which is currently being used as a storing area for Grinchmas.

E2FD9E60-63AE-40FE-B935-E6FE3FA839F4.jpg

(photo credit is by @HydraGen2299 for taking these from a publicly accessed area)

Posting this here as I have to other groups in particular. A rumor specifically for USH's Halloween Horror Nights, and not one people quite expect.

Been hearing from those familar, that USH is looking to add purpose-built structures for the park's seasonal events. I have not heard if it is directly related to sprungs in the type of structure, or the conversion of pre-existing structures like SS20/22 and SS21/23. Current belief (with reason, as it seems there are group meetings occurring around the area) is H-Lot, which is currently being used as a storing area for Grinchmas.

E2FD9E60-63AE-40FE-B935-E6FE3FA839F4.jpg

(photo credit is by @HydraGen2299 for taking these from a publicly accessed area)
So it could be used for a House? Or like event space that can be used for Grinchmas and HHN?

I could see this happening. That area is rarely used for anything other than staging seasonal event props at this point.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I could see this happening. That area is rarely used for anything other than staging seasonal event props at this point.

The only reason why I hesitate in posting, simply lies in that we don't know where the staging will be for Hollywood Drift RN. But I have heard enough voices to have an acute feeling to post this; willing to trust myself on having the rumor out.

Hydra and I talked about it slightly in DM's, and it seems the group at the meeting today seems like it'd be for a construction commencement of some kind. And due to the lack of permits being publically accessible at Hollywood than Orlando; it actually could be very plausible that this is finally occurring.

HHN Hollywood upgrading from tents into proper warehouses?

YES. PLEASE.

Even if it's Sprungs, like the Hurricane Proof structures at Orlando; that is a hell of a massive upgrade that would mean a large commitment for USH on a seasonal level. A win-win, especially with that then making four indoor structures with SS15 and UBE Venue.

Reactions: melodrama and Freak
Assuming the nature of the Sprungs--outside facades are absolutely possible! Some of Orlando's best facades are Sprung (especially Sprung 1) tent facades.
It’d be really weird seeing facades go up for sprungs in like August like they do at Orlando definitely means they could keep things secret for longer at this location at least

Could just include the Wolfman in next year's Monsters house. Include trailers and billboards for the film and it's easy synergy.

(I know Wolfman is sorta overused, especially in Hollywood, but I don't see Universal featuring two Universal Monsters houses in one year)

Reactions: saint.piss
Status
Not open for further replies.