Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That would be great… but I will forever stand by my concept of the key scenes from The Tingler going into Dreamworks, where they can properly apply Percepto, and have people fainting in the aisles and being carted away by nurses, as William Castle intended
I feel like this gets mentioned frequently, and I'd be down for it too, but sadly, it is a fairly random concept that would get zero attention. An old 1950s movie, with no remake or anything to bring it back into the social consciousness, holding on by a thread via a novel concept that is fairly tame by today's standards when 4DX are the norm in theaters nationwide. On top of that, it's not even a Universal movie. Even if it was a clip among 20 other clips, it would be fairly boring comparatively.

Wow, this is a great concept! We should have something like this every year since we lost the House of Horrors back in 2014.
Only 2014?! Damn. 10 years this year :/ at least we got a HHN spot outta it right? What’s going there this year or we don’t know… or is it not being utilized this year?

Only 2014?! Damn. 10 years this year :/ at least we got a HHN spot outta it right? What’s going there this year or we don’t know… or is it not being utilized this year?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Got a dumb ticketing question: if I got the 2PM Day/Night, would I be eligible to purchase the 11PM Express add on? Or would that only work for general HHN tickets (asking from past experiences).
The first year I did the day/night combo (before I had an AP) I was able to upgrade at the plaza before the event started for the after 11pm express. That was 2019, so things could’ve changed but I imagine it’s still an option for you.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The first year I did the day/night combo (before I had an AP) I was able to upgrade at the plaza before the event started for the after 11pm express. That was 2019, so things could’ve changed but I imagine it’s still an option for you.

Understood--looking to hopefully buy the D/N tickets this week so I wanted to get a good idea if I could upgrade them when at the park.

Reactions: Michael S
Yeah I’ve never had that particular ticket situation but whenever I have a question like this, I usually just default to “USH is more than happy to have me spend more money so I’m sure it’s possible.”

Only reason why I've been somewhat hesistant, is due to the IP that is present at this years event; and the amount of heavy-hitters. Hoping SFMM off-sets things in the process, but been wanting to be prepped.