Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If all the attractions weren't separated by miles and operations were smooth in every area, I'd agree that it should be easy. However, I was herded for the first 45 minutes of the night just trying to enter at 7pm, I'm corralling 10 people together, dinner has to be had, Terror Tram took an hour and a half in of itself, and the Curious George lot was slammed to make the Express line for Chucky 60 minutes+.

Last year, I learned that even with an Express you have to have a freakin' game plan. I paid extra so I WOULDN'T have to. It's ridiculous. To combat, this year I added on Early Entry on top of Express, which just feels silly considering that costs money too. That should be enough, but I know operations are always hellish and will ruin even the easiest plan.

Getting in and out of the arena is a freakin' nightmare, Express or not, in my opinion. The way they herd people around the back sometimes just to get in is the worst and takes forever. Then getting out has its own complications unless you're on the edge. I haven't had a smooth and easy experience seeing Waterworld in about 3 years, honestly, since they keep doing this "go around the back" nonsense (or whenever it started).

If all the attractions weren't separated by miles and operations were smooth in every area, I'd agree that it should be easy. However, I was herded for the first 45 minutes of the night just trying to enter at 7pm, I'm corralling 10 people together, dinner has to be had, Terror Tram took an hour and a half in of itself, and the Curious George lot was slammed to make the Express line for Chucky 60 minutes+.

Last year, I learned that even with an Express you have to have a freakin' game plan. I paid extra so I WOULDN'T have to. It's ridiculous. To combat, this year I added on Early Entry on top of Express, which just feels silly considering that costs money too. That should be enough, but I know operations are always hellish and will ruin even the easiest plan.

Getting in and out of the arena is a freakin' nightmare, Express or not, in my opinion. The way they herd people around the back sometimes just to get in is the worst and takes forever. Then getting out has its own complications unless you're on the edge. I haven't had a smooth and easy experience seeing Waterworld in about 3 years, honestly, since they keep doing this "go around the back" nonsense (or whenever it started).
I don’t mean to discount your experience, but I literally went to the event once last year, last minute, upgraded to express—with no game plan— and was able to hit most houses twice, see each show, do the Terror Tram, and even have a good 30-40 mins to chill with a drink at the Plaza bar without any problems. I even had dinner halfway thru the night at Luigi’s. I still left an hour before closing, as well. I’m not sure what happened in your case, then.

Reactions: Jake S
Bringing up--but it seems like Hollywood advertising hasn't popped up yet for us on the West.

May be waiting for Weeknd to be announced; but I've seen UOR ads here on the forums--and on Youtube.