Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the shows should be packed. I wonder how long the show will be and wonder if the lobby will be Chucky themed or...maybe have Monsters stuff hence the rumors of a Monsters show coming

Anyway as someone going to this event 10ish times this year, I think this show is perfect for people coming more then once

Reactions: MikePat and Clive
I think the shows should be packed. I wonder how long the show will be and wonder if the lobby will be Chucky themed or...maybe have Monsters stuff hence the rumors of a Monsters show coming

Anyway as someone going to this event 10ish times this year, I think this show is perfect for people coming more then once

Not sure what the plan is for the preshow lobby, but the original idea for the theater involved a monster. It evolved into the Chucky idea, which I think is great.

Not sure what the plan is for the preshow lobby, but the original idea for the theater involved a monster. It evolved into the Chucky idea, which I think is great.
Maybe props from the movies and show? The Blumhouse thing last year was like a little memorabilia museum -- they could do the same with this. Or almost do like a riff on Race Through New York and make it feel like you're in the lobby before a talk show taping, or something.

Universal Studios Hollywood has revealed their full menu for Halloween Horror Nights 2024, featuring all the food, drinks, sweets & treats guests can enjoy inside the event.