Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the shows should be packed. I wonder how long the show will be and wonder if the lobby will be Chucky themed or...maybe have Monsters stuff hence the rumors of a Monsters show coming

Anyway as someone going to this event 10ish times this year, I think this show is perfect for people coming more then once

Reactions: MikePat and Clive
I think the shows should be packed. I wonder how long the show will be and wonder if the lobby will be Chucky themed or...maybe have Monsters stuff hence the rumors of a Monsters show coming

Anyway as someone going to this event 10ish times this year, I think this show is perfect for people coming more then once

Not sure what the plan is for the preshow lobby, but the original idea for the theater involved a monster. It evolved into the Chucky idea, which I think is great.

Not sure what the plan is for the preshow lobby, but the original idea for the theater involved a monster. It evolved into the Chucky idea, which I think is great.
Maybe props from the movies and show? The Blumhouse thing last year was like a little memorabilia museum -- they could do the same with this. Or almost do like a riff on Race Through New York and make it feel like you're in the lobby before a talk show taping, or something.

Universal Studios Hollywood has revealed their full menu for Halloween Horror Nights 2024, featuring all the food, drinks, sweets & treats guests can enjoy inside the event.

I was just asking

I'll hopefully be grabbing express night one at the park but....most nights I go will be just with a normal pass
To be honest I don't know how crazy the purge lines gets. I assume they could get pretty long though. Might be best to keep this information in mind.

To be honest I don't know how crazy the purge lines gets. I assume they could get pretty long though. Might be best to keep this information in mind.
Does anyone know if HHN has special nonalcoholic drinks? Oh, the weekend has a nonalcoholic out of time drink. Is that the only thing though?

Does anyone know if HHN has special nonalcoholic drinks? Oh, the weekend has a nonalcoholic out of time drink. Is that the only thing though?
There's something called the "Monster Bob" drink being offered at "Monster Minions Cafe." I assume that's nonalcoholic because the other cocktails are called out as such.

Reactions: Wesker69
Chucky will for sure have lines, was the Purge show hard to get into last year?
Honestly, express isn't necessary for shows unless you want that "up close" seating.

Just be aware of showtimes & plan accordingly.
Treat "Purge: Slaughterworld" as if it was like catching Waterworld during the day. The one positive is it's tucked back around the corner & not in the direct line of sight, nor is it near the big IP houses (minus AQP).
****ALSO keep in mind that they won't queue up for the next show until AFTER the previous show let's out because it's a "one way in, one way out" venue.

Chucky we'll get a better idea after EP night because then we'll know run-time (probably 15min-20min max)

Despite being anti-Ghostbuster house, I am extremely pro-Stay Puft s'more so I'm glad it's coming here.

The rest of the food does nothing for me. Some of it makes my stomach turn, honestly -- like the corn chowder? The weather doesn't become fall-ish until well after the event is over, who wants to eat chowder when it's 85+ degrees outside every night?

Really wish we could get a big fresh reset on the menus.

The rest of the food does nothing for me. Some of it makes my stomach turn, honestly -- like the corn chowder? The weather doesn't become fall-ish until well after the event is over, who wants to eat chowder when it's 85+ degrees outside every night?
The high in Universal City on opening night (Sept. 5) is 103 degrees lmao. They gotta start making their spooky snacks a lot more summery.

With the lineup now finalized an observative thought trickles down mentally.

It feels; perhaps in a fascinating and unique way; really close to that of a mix between Early-Age HHN Revival Era + Modern-Age HHN Revival Era. Excluding the hole that'd be present if there was say, a permament walkthrough used during HHN hours; the lineup has a mix of content that ranges between the two Eras quite nicely in tones and themes; with the IP's feeling like the ones we'd personally pick.

The big win in this is the return of multiple proper "Live Shows", with Late Night with Chucky seeming to be a updated and revised return of the classic "Insult Emporium" show; and The Purge acting as our Spectacle show like how Jabbawockeez and Slaughterworld were.

Also helps that this year looks to have arguably one of the strongest potential Terror Trams we've had too, especially with the multiple "Maze" like sequences at Bates Motel + Psycho house.

It feels like a return to something we haven't had in a long while--and I understand execution will be what matters in the end; but from a appearance/book cover level, this has the potential to be one of (if not the) best year's of the event period.