Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While every other Freestyle line was 15 people deep I would always go there and only wait for like 1-2 people max. Not as many people knew it was there because of the fog I think but I never waited more than 30 seconds to use those
For some strange reason, despite how busy it is for pizza fries, I always walk straight up to the Freestyle machine at KidZone Pizza co.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Speaking of Freestyles! The ones at monsters were always very busy so I wonder what the closer will do this year. Wonder if minions will have some or they will have a new very busy freestyle somewhere.

Speaking of Freestyles! The ones at monsters were always very busy so I wonder what the closer will do this year. Wonder if minions will have some or they will have a new very busy freestyle somewhere.

They just added Freestyle machines to the new Stands in NY.

Well...

Just saying.

Too early for 2024 Spec. :lol:

I was away for a few days, but I think the idea that Universal revive some less popular houses for a second go is a good idea. Like several people said, taking a HOTY and repeating it ends up flopping, but if you take something in the middle of the pack and give it another go, you have a 50/50 chance of it being better than the first time.

Also, I saw Evil Dead Rise over the weekend at the Overlook Film Festival. It's not as appealing for a house as I'd initially thought from the trailers and I'm not all that disappointed about it being unlikely to appear.

Oh wow, I walked out of it thinking the complete opposite. It's probably my least favorite Evil Dead, but it still rocked and would have been a hell of a walk through.

It wouldn't be the first time HHN has had an IP that releases during the event, but their track record isn't the best lol.

IF FNAF shows up, and that's a huge if, then maybe Universal will show us that they can overcome the challenges of featuring an IP that releases well into the event run.

Co-signed. Definitely not as good as the first 2, but it was definitely fine. Got a lot of unwarranted hate because of that, I think.
Yeah, people threw it under the bus for no good reason. Each of my walkthroughs were amazing. It was just a fun house to walk through.
I’ll be taking apologies and Butterbeers from all of those that said I was crazy saying there was an outside chance we would see this movie in 2023
I kept saying that FNAF would release this year, but I was always met with the statements "post-production would push it into 2024" or "Exorcist is the big 2023 release".

Yeah, people threw it under the bus for no good reason. Each of my walkthroughs were amazing. It was just a fun house to walk through.

I kept saying that FNAF would release this year, but I was always met with the statements "post-production would push it into 2024" or "Exorcist is the big 2023 release".
Then you’re off the hook…for now.

It just goes to show, years of preproduction and mostly practical creatures can lead to a quick turnaround

Just didn't like it in general? Or just not really something that would translate to a house?

I'd be up for them trying some things again. I'd like to Depths of Fear again with a better Creature design, lol

I don't want to get into spoilers considering the film isn't out for another 3 weeks, but it was a little too formulaic and didn't use the setting as well as I'd hoped. I think the kills and family dynamic were plusses, but there are only about 4-6 rooms that are used.

I'll admit to being wrong but the fast turnaround from shooting, day-and-date release and release date (last weekend of October, the Countdown slot) makes me feel like the movie is... not good.

Reactions: Ahmanet
So it seemed pretty out there, and it was basically a shot in the dark, but if you look at the most recent Five Nights at Freddys they're all in a band and the Bear has a lightning bolt on him. Thats why I thought the lighting bolt on the electric guitar was weirdly redundant on the the spec map. Especially if the code name was something like Rockstars or Superstars... it would make sense.

Well...

Just saying.

Well then, this is an interesting development! As I've said before, if the film was coming out this year, there's certainly a chance it could be a house this year. It wouldn't be the first time they've had a house for a film that releases during the event (or in the Wolfman's case, was originally scheduled to.).

But the big question for me is, when it comes to Dracula: Untold and The Wolfman, how far in advance did A&D get a look into things in order to come up with a house? That could certainly be a factor on if it could come this year, or next. Another factor being costumes/puppets, not sure you could make those characters on short notice.

It’s very interesting to me that FNAF is also releasing same day as theatrical. With all of the peacock ads in the park last year it seems like a no brainer for Universal to want this one at the event this year
There are some issues that present itself when you try to integrate a movie into the event before it gets released. Production issues can cause release date changes, script rewrites can impact house translations, etc. We just saw it last year with EDR. I’m not saying you’ll never see it at HHN, I’m just saying it’s not as cut and dry of a “no brainer”.

Status
Not open for further replies.