Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seemed pretty out there, and it was basically a shot in the dark, but if you look at the most recent Five Nights at Freddys they're all in a band and the Bear has a lightning bolt on him. Thats why I thought the lighting bolt on the electric guitar was weirdly redundant on the the spec map. Especially if the code name was something like Rockstars or Superstars... it would make sense.
The guitar was not for FNAF. The guitar was for a rumored musical act.

I don't know a lot this year, but I'm pretty sure this release date determination for FNAF was made very recently. I don't think it's in the cards for HHN this year outside advertisements in the park/maybe some merch or a last-minute activation (like the Chucky photo op).

If it's a Blumhouse Join and it's happening in cohorts with Universal, it almost HAS to have something at this year's event, I would think.

Even if they can't get to a house in time, something in the park to represent it and say 'Hey, go see this!'. It would be kinda fun if there was something in the park and it could serve as an announcement for a FNAF house next year.

Reactions: TCox91 and Ahmanet
If it's a Blumhouse Join and it's happening in cohorts with Universal, it almost HAS to have something at this year's event, I would think.

Even if they can't get to a house in time, something in the park to represent it and say 'Hey, go see this!'. It would be kinda fun if there was something in the park and it could serve as an announcement for a FNAF house next year.
Like @Clive said, I could see it taking the place of the Chucky photo op.

And who knows, it could replace Chucky as an end-of-year announcement.

While every other Freestyle line was 15 people deep I would always go there and only wait for like 1-2 people max. Not as many people knew it was there because of the fog I think but I never waited more than 30 seconds to use those

Issue wasn't the number of people using it, it was that even just 1 group waiting for their friend to refill could bottleneck the area quickly. With the truck mirroring the other side of it, creating a very small funnel to walk through.

If a FNAF House doesn’t come this year, then I am pretty sure there is a guarantee chance that it will show up next year at HHN 33. I just REALLY hope that they do FNAF as its own single house, and not have it pair up with another Blumhouse movie. Please HHN, DON’T put FNAF in a double feature House! I beg you! :confounded:

I had brought it up because of this comment by Legacy

Attachments

• 67E51576-F50F-4340-86F7-F6294882FF6D.jpeg
    67E51576-F50F-4340-86F7-F6294882FF6D.jpeg
    709.2 KB · Views: 33
Are we to assume that the MIB tent location will likely never return, since they now know that F&F is a viable option?

Are we to assume that the MIB tent location will likely never return, since they now know that F&F is a viable option?

I think it depends on a couple factors, but ultimately as long as Uni feels they need to have that Sprung tent do the long walk around MIB, then I don't see the MIB tent holding a house again anytime soon. The F&F location is a pretty darn good one, and with Villian-Con wrapping up construction, I honestly see them using that flex space for a house before the MIB tent has a possible chance of returning.

They just added Freestyle machines to the new Stands in NY.

As someone who uses the Freestyle cups every year, this is great news. However. My one complaint about these machines is that, during HHN nights, it seems like they just completely stop re-filling the ice after a certain point in the night. It doesn't stop being disgustingly hot outside just because we hit 10PM, you know?

As someone who uses the Freestyle cups every year, this is great news. However. My one complaint about these machines is that, during HHN nights, it seems like they just completely stop re-filling the ice after a certain point in the night. It doesn't stop being disgustingly hot outside just because we hit 10PM, you know?

They're slowly replacing all the Freestyle machines to ones with ice makers in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.