Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this being Slaughter Sinema 2 would be a dream come true
Absolutely. I generally find it’s the comedic houses that stick with me (Home for the Holidays, Leave it to Cleaver, Slaughter Sinema) along with houses that go for an unusual tone (Wharf, Ghost Town).

On the other end of the scale, even if I enjoy an IP house it usually doesn’t leave much of an impression unless it’s a somewhat surprising, unexpected property (Dead Silence, Killer Klownz).

Do you consider Monsters as an Original?

Universal themselves classify the Universal Monsters houses as IP's, so it's pretty straightforward there.

And to go a little bit deeper, HHN/A&D have to get permission to use the Universal Monsters at HHN...just like every other IP they obtain. They can't just go all willy nilly with them like an original house, everything you see had to be given the go-ahead before doing it.

Original houses and zones were my favorite part of last year

If there was a huge IP this year, seems like it would've been announced already?

If there was a huge IP this year, seems like it would've been announced already?
happy lisa simpson GIF

Friend, there are two huge IPs, we just have to be patient.
And these are two of the biggest IPs we’ve had in a while. They have a schedule to announce things like this because it affects merchandise and ticket sales

Kinda weird that they have pulsed these big Ip announcements later than usual. Stranger things both times it appeared at the event was announced before the 1st of May. If Universal wanted to sell tickets they are not giving the GP any reason to at the moment.

Find that weird is all.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Kinda weird that they have pulsed these big Ip announcements later than usual. Stranger things both times it appeared at the event was announced before the 1st of May. If Universal wanted to sell tickets they are not giving the GP any reason to at the moment.

Find that weird is all.
Maybe the earlier announcements weren’t as effective as the later ones.

I think Universal really tries to listen to guest feedback. They know most people didn’t like the second stranger things house.

The house for this year they will be very careful with to make sure it’s a much better experience than the last two. I think it will be the best house out of the three especially because Vecna is an easier villain to craft a house for.

There are several scenes with Vecna that were terrifying and with the absence of demogorgans, universal can’t reuse props from previous years (like the did with the second house).
Well... there ARE demogorgons in the season... I'd say a cameo or two is likely, but I fully understand the sentiment of your post and totally agree - focus would have to be pivoted toward casting great face doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.