Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reach of the century:

Harvest means to gather. So maybe it’s referring to Oddfellow and that he’s gathering (harvesting) and it’s inescapable.

It’s a stretch, I know. Trying to connect dots of things that seem to be coming.

Or like others said. It has no special meaning and HHN social media wants to drive us crazy posting things that aren’t clues at all.

Reactions: Ahmanet
It has no special meaning and HHN social media wants to drive us crazy posting things that aren’t clues at all.
Last Man Standing Yes GIF by FOX TV

If they really went through all the trouble to use a special font to hide a message, just for the message to mean nothing, they are really some expert trolls

If we’re going based on history and the pattern at which things were released. Orlando had a date announcement and a separate house announcement for Legends Collide last year. Hollywood had a house/date announcement with Legends Collide. They could be gearing up for an announcement potentially today, but probably next week. Hollywood still hasn’t put it dates out for this year.

• Wow
Based on last year I'm expecting an announcement today or tomorrow. They would post a teaser to get attention and then a few days later, hit you with an announcement. Legacy did say "Mid May" and I think may 11th or 12th can be considered "Mid May" :lol:, but by tomorrow I feel like we have our first house of 2023 announced (chucky was 2022, lol).

I'm going to say they announce ST or Universal Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.