Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could also do a projection like they did for Dead Man’s Pier
Wait what??!! That was a PROJECTION??!! The woman with the violin up high on the boat? No way! Also, definitely an actor for this.. DEFINITELY! This conversation has me so excited! They need to announce this! I may have to watch the season again..

Reactions: Ahmanet and HHNIcon
Wait what??!! That was a PROJECTION??!! The woman with the violin up high on the boat? No way! Also, definitely an actor for this.. DEFINITELY! This conversation has me so excited! They need to announce this! I may have to watch the season again..

I’m ok with projections or actors. I just hate the mannequins in the stranger things houses. They never look good and it takes away from the scenes.

Last edited:
No... The woman with the violin was absolutely not a projection. That was a performer.
I thought I remember reading before that it was a projection!

I’m sorry to the performer then she was an excellent part of the house!

I just really hope it’s not like the walk around room In stranger things 2 with eleven and hopper
I think it will be a walk around room in some capacity but I don’t think they’ll make the mistake of doing a mannequin this time around. Picture the violinist in DMP last year, something like that where it’s a person, just far away from you. Which to be honest would be the best bet from the scare actors safety perspective.

puppet GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.