Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are far more discussions to be had outside of that though.
Absolutely, yes! We only have 2 houses confirmed by Universal, so THERE are a lot of unconfirmed things to discuss.

There are far more discussions to be had outside of that though.

- We got a TLoU house announcement, but no SZ. Is the rumored SZ not a thing?
In general, scare zones could be a fun point of speculation discussion too.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I found this interesting. The announcement actually made it as a story in Variety. I don't think I have ever seen an HHN story in Variety. Movin on up! Universal Studios Unveils ‘The Last of Us’ Haunted House for Halloween Horror Nights

The entertainment trades prominently covering this event is definitely an achievement, but, to keep us accurate, they've been highlighting the major IP partnerships for a few years now --

The entertainment trades prominently covering this event is definitely an achievement, but, to keep us accurate, they've been highlighting the major IP partnerships for a few years now --

Variety has published HHN articles as far back as at least 2009, for SAW.

Did you love taking a break from the Florida heat and humidity by entering the cold atmosphere located within "Terror on the Yukon?"

Well, does Universal have something exciting for you! Experience the stinky Skunk Ape amidst the mosquitoes and alligators located in Florida's Everglades at this year's...
halloween horror nights 32: we want you to suffer

I’m not gonna lie, I’ll be really sad if the Japanese original turns out not to be true. I think that rural or ancient Japan would make such a unique aesthetic for a house that I feel like Universal hasn’t really done in the past. I’d love to see it.

I also think that a Skunk Ape house might be in danger of looking too similar to the Crossroads house, scenic-wise. To me it would feel odd to have two houses based on urban legends of the South in the same year, but then again, they’ve had very similar houses in the same year before, so it doesn’t rule it out entirely. Could just be wishful thinking on my part as I’d prefer the Japanese theme.

I’m not gonna lie, I’ll be really sad if the Japanese original turns out not to be true. I think that rural or ancient Japan would make such a unique aesthetic for a house that I feel like Universal hasn’t really done in the past. I’d love to see it.

I also think that a Skunk Ape house might be in danger of looking too similar to the Crossroads house, scenic-wise. To me it would feel odd to have two houses based on urban legends of the South in the same year, but then again, they’ve had very similar houses in the same year before, so it doesn’t rule it out entirely. Could just be wishful thinking on my part as I’d prefer the Japanese theme.

Re: Japan rumors. Watch for spring/summer 2024.

I have not heard of a Skunk Ape house. There were rumors of a Krampus house due to snowy and Christmas decorations.

MV5BMjJjZjQ2ODMtYmQ0MS00NDVjLTg5NDktYjY2NGY4ZGJhMDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyMTI1MDE@._V1_.jpg

I have not heard of a Skunk Ape house. There were rumors of a Krampus house due to snowy and Christmas decorations.

MV5BMjJjZjQ2ODMtYmQ0MS00NDVjLTg5NDktYjY2NGY4ZGJhMDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgyMTI1MDE@._V1_.jpg
Fascinating how Krampus keeps popping up. HNN had it as a house in the first spec map and then had Holidayz with the potential of Krampus appearing as a zone in Spec Map 2...

Reactions: Ahmanet and GA-MBIT

So there’s a Christmas house this year most likely?
I always wanted to go through one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.