Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 287 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vamp Woodstock truly comes to fruition, we should be hearing some absolute bangers in that zone.

The intensity of “White Rabbit” playing with multicolored strobe lights flashing around and vampires circling around is a very particular vibe of mine that I’m hoping happens in that zone lol

I feel a little late asking this or even stupid maybe, but what is the Crossroads house suppose to be?

Loosely based on the Faustian legend of Robert Johnson’s “deal with the devil” that supposedly gifted him with his musical talent and fame. We may get some 30s Mississippi Delta scenery with that dark, soulful music playing throughout and some freaky demon appearances, hellhounds included. Fingers crossed!

I believe the urban legend of the “27 club” in popular music has it’s earliest roots in Johnson as well, though I may be misremembering there. Listen to his song catalog to set the mood for yourself and read up on his lore. I highly recommend it. :)

So is this year’s Exorcist house the original or Believer? I’m guessing original, but the last few pages made me wonder if it’s in flux.

So is this year’s Exorcist house the original or Believer? I’m guessing original, but the last few pages made me wonder if it’s in flux.

Or this is yet another Stranger Things where the discord worked itself into believing what was always the truth was somehow not the truth.

I'm just saying, guys... what's more likely... Universal goes back to the original Exorcist, which Orlando has done once (relatively recently) and Hollywood twice (very recently), or they're looking to promote the movie they are literally distributing this year?

Yep. The same complex rights issues/roadblocks do not exist with the new Exorcist.
Clive seems to think Believer so I’m going to say Believer. The HNN spec map seems to hint at the original tho.

I believe the urban legend of the “27 club” in popular music has its earliest roots in Johnson as well, though I may be misremembering there. Listen to his song catalog to set the mood for yourself and read up on his lore. I highly recommend it. :)

The 27 curse predates Robert. Before him there was a famous Brazillian composer named Alexandre Levy, and also a Ragtime pianist named Louis Chauvin.

Lol, ironically no. I saw it on a tweet earlier today, but haven’t been able to find it. Turns out it is like a yeti campground house and the Salem house was “something blood moon.”

Edit: actually 86, take it with a grain of salt:

Seems sus

Just “Dr. Oddfellow” and “Dueling Dragons” are so lazy lol

If it was “Dr. Oddfellow’s Magical Motorbike Adventure” I’d buy it, that’s much more in line with NBCU’s naming conventions lol

Seems sus

Just “Dr. Oddfellow” and “Dueling Dragons” are so lazy lol

If it was “Dr. Oddfellow’s Magical Motorbike Adventure” I’d buy it, that’s much more in line with NBCU’s naming conventions lol
Lol, I don’t think it’s just going to be Dueling Dragons or Dr. Oddfellow, but the rest seem legit

Reactions: Ahmanet
Lol, ironically no. I saw it on a tweet earlier today, but haven’t been able to find it. Turns out it is like a yeti campground house and the Salem house was “something blood moon.”

Edit: actually 86, take it with a grain of salt:

Let's see, as usual taking this all with a grain of salt, but going down the line...

The Darkest Deal - Considering what this house is rumored to be, it makes sense.

Yeti Campground Kills & BloodMoon Dark Offerings - These two don't make a lick of sense...grammatically. But if you toss a colon in there....

Yeti: Campground Kills
BloodMoon: Dark Offerings

Now they make a bit more sense! While Campground Kills might not be as striking as "Yeti: Terror of the Yukon", it still tells you what the house is. It's another yeti house in a campground location. While that is more bigfoots territory, they probably wanna' keep the Yeti name as that's been known for several houses. They could also name it Swamp Yeti: Campground Kills. As for BloodMoon: Dark Offerings, now we have a name which sounds cultist/ritual and whatnot.

Dueling Dragons & Dr. Oddfellow - I'll admit these two names I'm the most unsure of. For the first, if it really is about two Dueling Dragons attacking a kingdom, then Dueling Dragons makes sense as a name. But if there's gonna' be more fantasy creatures involved and whatnot, then that name doesn't really fit. As for Dr. Oddfellow, well yeah it's rumored to be their house, but I think they would have their carnival or something mentioned in the name, too.

All in all, most of these names are plausible. And to play a bit of Devil's Advocate, when the original names were leaked last year, people felt Bugs: Eaten Alive!, Dead Man's Pier: Winters Wake, Spirits of the Coven were NOT the names. Even when the shirt was leaked and showed those names, people thought that wasn't real, too! But that is exactly what they were!

Ultimately a name is just a name, what matter more is what you actually experience in the house. I'm still taking these with a grain of salt, but I'm not completely tossing them out, either.

Those names seem we Mastrangeli but they did last year as well and those became true. The only two I think there’s more to is Dueling Dragons and Dr. Oddfellow. They just seem to generic. They describe what the house is but only that.

Since Stranger Things has been done, would love to see it be Chucky.

At one time, someone mentioned there might be some kind of FNAF pop up attraction. Could they maybe use CB for a FNAF promotion in the form of a pop up photo op area?
I see that taking the place of the Chucky photo op in the park. I think they would want to theme the CB room to promote HHN(even tho HHN dosen't need it).

Reactions: Ahmanet
Status
Not open for further replies.