Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that taking the place of the Chucky photo op in the park. I think they would want to theme the CB room to promote HHN(even tho HHN dosen't need it).

I'd agree with that as well. People see "FNaF at Cabana Bay" and will likely assume that it's featured at HHN as well, or that it's an actual haunted house and be wildly disappointed.

If it's in the park, guests already at HHN should (theoretically) realize that it's just a photo-op and not much more.

I think I finally may be going this year! I am finding INSANELY cheap flights and hotel stays (so insanely cheap, I don't even want to say in fear people will flock). Is there a travel planning thread? Or any good tips y'all can give me?

I see that taking the place of the Chucky photo op in the park. I think they would want to theme the CB room to promote HHN(even tho HHN dosen't need it).
That makes sense. I was just thinking the CB area gives them more room to have more photo ops since it’s a popular IP.

Excellent point made from GrimmFan on the Discord:

Exorcist and Monsters double announcement this week, as Murdy is definitely gonna wanna talk about Monsters at Midsummer Scream like last year.
It could also be Chucky mixed in. Murdy said they will be announcing a house at Midsummer Scream. Which I believe I read somewhere that his panel is Sunday, July 30. Orlando doesn’t usually announce HHN on the weekends, at least the past few years they haven’t. Unless Orlando announces two on Thursday and Hollywood does one on Thursday and one on Sunday at Midsummer Scream.

I think I finally may be going this year! I am finding INSANELY cheap flights and hotel stays (so insanely cheap, I don't even want to say in fear people will flock). Is there a travel planning thread? Or any good tips y'all can give me?
Check out the News and Info thread! You can ask any questions regarding planning there

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
So, how confident are we that Dueling Dragons will actually play a significant part in the Medieval Dragons house? I've heard the rumblings among my Team Member friends of all different parks and they always refer to it as "The Dueling Dragons house". I've honestly been skeptical myself, if only to avoid disappointment if the final product barely has a whiff of DD. It just feels pretty much exactly like what a HHN Hyperfan would Blue Sky as a house concept and it all just feels a little bit fishy honestly. It feels like when all of the GP last year convinced themselves of ST4, pretty much only because they really wanted it.

To be clear, I believe all of the rumors of a Medieval Dragons house, but will it actually be two different endings with an ice dragon and fire dragon? That last bit feels...optimistic haha. But I've heard it repeated a ton.

Yes! Finally! You’ll have fun! Here are my personal tips:

1. Get Express.

2. GET EXPRESS. I understand it’s a little steep, but it is a lifesaver.

3. Go to the parks during the day. Since you haven’t been before (I don’t think you have?) Go on the Mummy over there and all of the rides they don’t offer in California! Then around 5:00 utilize their stay and scream to get a head start on the houses. I recommend the NY street or Kidzone Stay and Scream areas.

4. I know they haven’t announced shows yet but if they still have Nightmare Fuel for the show, I would say it’s a little better than Jabawockeez, but I would skip it.

5. I know it’s a little costly, but if you stay at Surfside Inn, you’ll be glad you stayed on site once the event is over. Once you stay until the event ends, everyone is going to want to book an Uber to get back to their hotels which means it will cost more to get a ride back from demand and thus you will end up paying close to what you would’ve spent in the first place staying at an on-site hotel.

Have fun! I’m going Oct 15th and probably the 16th as well! Enjoy your first time at HHN Orlando!

Yes! Finally! You’ll have fun! Here are my personal tips:

1. Get Express.

2. GET EXPRESS. I understand it’s a little steep, but it is a lifesaver.

3. Go to the parks during the day. Since you haven’t been before (I don’t think you have?) Go on the Mummy over there and all of the rides they don’t offer in California! Then around 5:00 utilize their stay and scream to get a head start on the houses. I recommend the NY street or Kidzone Stay and Scream areas.

4. I know they haven’t announced shows yet but if they still have Nightmare Fuel for the show, I would say it’s a little better than Jabawockeez, but I would skip it.

5. I know it’s a little costly, but if you stay at Surfside Inn, you’ll be glad you stayed on site once the event is over. Once you stay until the event ends, everyone is going to want to book an Uber to get back to their hotels which means it will cost more to get a ride back from demand and thus you will end up paying close to what you would’ve spent in the first place staying at an on-site hotel.

Have fun! I’m going Oct 15th and probably the 16th as well! Enjoy your first time at HHN Orlando!
16th is a Monday…

Status
Not open for further replies.