Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Vamp? Keep seeing Vamp mentioned
"Vamp" is a series of scarezones that have been at HHN in the past, usually revolving around a gang of vampires crashing a party. The first was Vamp '55 in 2016, where vampires attack a high school homecoming parade in 1955, and the second was Vamp '85: New Year's Eve, where another group of vampires attack a New Year's Eve party in New York on the eve of 1985. This year's New York scarezone is rumored to be the third in this series, this time revolving around a (from what I gleamed, correct me if I'm wrong here) Woodstock/60's music festival theme. So vampire hippies, probably.

"Vamp" is a series of scarezones that have been at HHN in the past, usually revolving around a gang of vampires crashing a party. The first was Vamp '55 in 2016, where vampires attack a high school homecoming parade in 1955, and the second was Vamp '85: New Year's Eve, where another group of vampires attack a New Year's Eve party in New York on the eve of 1985. This year's New York scarezone is rumored to be the third in this series, this time revolving around a (from what I gleamed, correct me if I'm wrong here) Woodstock/60's music festival theme. So vampire hippies, probably.
Who remembers Vamp '74? ;)

Not sure. We've had Chucky announced for a while as well, but some still are waiting on the "re-confirmation" lol
It was a huge surprise when it was announced last year during S&S on the last night. Our first Monday announcement :lmao: but it still isn’t on the HHN website with TLOU and StrTh and Murdy said he’s expecting a reannouncment.

I'm shocked they haven't started the other tent's facade. I thought it was going to be something big or carnival-like, but I guess that does not take long either lol. I know it has to be a carnival facade, because what else could there be
I mean, hey, it's a Sprung Tent. They could probably get away with draping dirty, striped cloth on the tent and make it look like a big circus tent. Would be a cool use of the environment.

I'm shocked they haven't started the other tent's facade. I thought it was going to be something big or carnival-like, but I guess that does not take long either lol. I know it has to be a carnival facade, because what else could there be
I mean, hey, it's a Sprung Tent. They could probably get away with draping dirty, striped cloth on the tent and make it look like a big circus tent. Would be a cool use of the environment.
Just throw up some OC(Oddfellow carnival) and call it a day!

Reactions: Ahmanet
I was thinking about the CB themed room and realized everything it’s been is coming to HHN this year.
HHN 29 Stranger Things and this year we r getting Stranger things 4
HHN 30 Jack and this year we r getting Oddfellow
HHN 31 Universal Monsters and this year we r getting Universal Monsters

Any rumors on it this year?

I was thinking about the CB themed room and realized everything it’s been is coming to HHN this year.
HHN 29 Stranger Things and this year we r getting Stranger things 4
HHN 30 Jack and this year we r getting Oddfellow
HHN 31 Universal Monsters and this year we r getting Universal Monsters

Any rumors on it this year?
Nothing yet, but I would expect it to be either Stranger Things again or Chucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.