Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 285 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the movie coming out Oct 13th, are we still thinking the possible house is based on the original or this one?
There were rumors it might have to get delayed due to re-shoots. So, the fact that it’s not being delayed may give more of a chance to be featured in at least some of the house, if not the entire house.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Maybe one room at the end of the house as a preview, but the rest will mostly be the 1973 classic.

Or this is yet another Stranger Things where the discord worked itself into believing what was always the truth was somehow not the truth.
My understanding is that the original would still require WB and Morgan Creek signing off while the update is SLIGHTLY more in house since it is Blumhouse/Morgan Creek.

And if they are working on the original and dealing with WB, they might have less say in whether or not they CAN add a scene from the new movie.

Edit: long story short, it’s probably one or the other, not both.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, guys... what's more likely... Universal goes back to the original Exorcist, which Orlando has done once (relatively recently) and Hollywood twice (very recently), or they're looking to promote the movie they are literally distributing this year?

I'm just saying, guys... what's more likely... Universal goes back to the original Exorcist, which Orlando has done once (relatively recently) and Hollywood twice (very recently), or they're looking to promote the movie they are literally distributing this year?
I would agree with this logic if we would have gotten Halloween 2018 instead of Halloween 4 and Halloween Ends instead of the original Halloween last year

Except that was due to issues with Miramax, Believer is all Universal/Blumhouse.
I'm sure if they could have, they would have promoted the new Halloween films at HHN as haunted houses. So why not capitalize on the beginning of this new Exorcist trilogy at HHN, especially sense it's Universal/Blumhouse? No road blocks for this big new Blumhouse trilogy.

Warner is also interested in promoting the 50th anniversary of the original. They just announced a pretty new bluray set today.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Wonder if the last announcement video will be the third friend in the park?

Like maybe finding a Chucky doll in the Today Show Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.