Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Death Eater's introduction to Hollywood last year was one of my favorite elements of their event. It just helped bring a little more Halloween spirit into the area.

I know for some, Diagon Alley was seen as a "rest/quiet" area from all the action. However, I think all the extra entrainment this year, such as Death Eaters, should help spread out crowds more in a year without a lagoon show and two massive tentpole IPs (which together are potentially the biggest "gets" they could have gotten this year) might make this year one of the busiest yet.

Now for this year, I could see the lagoon area being accessible to guests, making that a new "rest/quiet" area for the event.

Last edited:
The Death Eater's introduction to Hollywood last year was one of my favorite elements of their event. It just helped bring a little more Halloween spirit into the area.

I know for some, Diagon Alley was seen as a "rest/quiet" area from all the action. However, I think all the extra entrainment this year, such as Death Eaters, should help spread out crowds more in a year without a lagoon show and two massive tentpole IPs (which together are potentially the biggest "gets" they could have gotten this year) might make this year one of the busiest yet.

Now for this year, I could see the lagoon area could still be accessible to guests during the event, making that a new "rest/quiet" area for the event.
There has to be a massive push to spread out crowds. The event is only getting bigger

With Diagon alley having death eaters, the M3gan horde pop ups, the themed pop up bars and food stands and the vamp show I think crowds will be nicely spread out

The lagoon show area should definitely be a nice chill spot. Very large area where people can sit/stand and just take in the vibes.
I was thinking that a little "food booth village" would be interesting in that area. It would def help spread people out and provide an interesting view of the park while you're eating.

But then I remembered that Stay and Scream exists lmao

Now for this year, I could see the lagoon area being accessible to guests, making that a new "rest/quiet" area for the event.
But the ain't got Fishy Green Ale over there.

I was thinking that a little "food booth village" would be interesting in that area. It would def help spread people out and provide an interesting view of the park while you're eating.

But then I remembered that Stay and Scream exists lmao
TBF. That S&S area is in need of some good food options. Whenever we've done it, a ton of people were asking where they could grab something to eat while waiting, and didn't love Simpsons as an option.

Will Death Eaters in Diagon mean no Death Eaters in Hogsmeade? It'll be a little bit of a shame losing the only "free" Halloween offering that's included with park admission.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Will Death Eaters in Diagon mean no Death Eaters in Hogsmeade? It'll be a little bit of a shame losing the only "free" Halloween offering that's included with park admission.
I'm going to guess "yes", because the Dark Arts show won't be running (I assume).

I'd love them to incorporate more Halloween stuff in general around the resort - maybe we'll see some decorations in Hogsmeade and Diagon finally.

Hey.. there's always the Scarecrow Stalk!

Free?? What’s that??
Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.