Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Chucky being in the event, is it safe to expect Chucky to be a big part of the lagoon show?, ( i hope)
I'm hoping to see Megan do her robot dance as well. ( That would be so incredible)
I really hope that this year the show has movie clips like the first show did. Last year was nice but I want Chucky and Megan talking to the audience like jack the clown did.
Imagine clips of the last of us in the lagoon....

Did they fix the hurricane damage already?

what about Knock At The Cabin?
First M Night Shyamalan House and the screening got M3GAN level reviews when people were leaving.

Could this actually be a year where Universal has enough of their own IPs they won't really need outside ones especially if they do bring M3GAN.

I do think it's a really compelling idea that they would be able to use 5 in-house IP for a year, and definitely speaks to the strength of Universal's 2023 horror movie lineup that that is even a possibility.

Could this actually be a year where Universal has enough of their own IPs they won't really need outside ones especially if they do bring M3GAN.

Universal does need newer and successful IP’s of their own as franchises and attractions, and they don’t really have much for today’s time compared to Disney and WB - They gotta have some backups.

But I do think the outside IP’s do matter if they are popular like what the Walking Dead was and Stranger Things is, on a possible revival (the Exorcist and Evil Dead), have never been used before (Scream and the Lost Boys) or underrepresented (Elm Street and Friday the 13th).

I do think it's a really compelling idea that they would be able to use 5 in-house IP for a year, and definitely speaks to the strength of Universal's 2023 horror movie lineup that that is even a possibility.
It's cool to see them utilize IPs to promote rather than attract

Not saying there wasn't aspects of both in the past

I believe the next era of HHN is emphasis on in-house content

I know some of you have essentially said this, but just want to reiterate that just because a movie is good doesn't mean that it translates to a house well. Look at the A Quiet Place movies for a great example. Great movies, but could literally never transfer to a house in a way that properly replicates the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.