Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Checks in the thread to see if there was any juicy speculation that I missed*

*Sees that the last several pages are nothing but WhErEz MaH aNnOuNcEmEnT????*

Welp, we've officially hit the wall with speculation and have reached the frantic waiting stage. I've done speculation for many years now on either coast and I can tell you exactly when it happens. No. Seriously. I can tell you exactly when the next announcement will be! It will happen when it happens. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got more productive things to do with my life.

*Leaves and closes the door until an actual announcement happens*

Checking to see if there was an announcement
Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

Well, we are officially 3 months out.

To bring something to actually speculate on - based on the rumored lineup, what food do you guys think would see this year? (Cordyceps pizza fries)

Reactions: Ahmanet

To bring something to actually speculate on - based on the rumored lineup, what food do you guys think would see this year? (Cordyceps pizza fries)
They tend to just jam a theme into a lot of it by throwing a thin veneer of IP onto the food they planned on doing anyway. Remember when Nell from Hill House loved brisket grilled cheese?
The original stands are typically more cohesive. I can see them theming a booth around some elevated carnival food. Maybe some Japanese fusion type stuff. A southern themed stand. I could see them turning that skeleton cornbread stew thing into an offering from the rumored Pagan cult house.

Here is what I can think of…

All IPS and Originals presented are speculation and rumors based off what we have heard so far.

Drinks:
So I think it’s safe to say that some of the originals will get a mixed drink or a nonalcoholic frozen beverage similar to the Candy corn freeze from a bit ago but I won’t try to predict the severity of said drink.

-Expecting a drink based off of Dragon. If the house so happens to be based of Dueling Dragons then a Red and Blue clash mixer would be awesome.

-Oddfellow seems to maybe take place in the old west as the old speculation based on it was rumored as something Dustbowl not so long ago. So something similar to a blooming onion at Outback or a Texas tonion would be awesome. If they wanna base the food item off of Jack instead (more likely) they will probably do a mixed drink or something deep fried anyway.

- Devil Blues Original doesn’t really set off any ideas yet. Need more information.

As for Ips…

TLOU- I love the mushroom pizza fries idea, anything with Mushrooms is a win in my book.

-Chucky will likely bring more gross food (sorry not sorry) maybe go with a good guy mixer this year instead.

Off the top of my head that all I can think off that will be exclusive to this year. I hope they do something similar to The After Hours bar this year because I really like the idea of having a themedish bar. But there is no telling if they will do something like that.

Bring in the return of the Pizza Fries, Twisted taters, and a few new good mixed drinks and no matter what the other stuff tastes like it will be a win.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Mushrooms is definitely a good thought.
If that gross Chucky burger was a fan favorite, I could see it coming back. I’m hoping for more waffle based options if ST is true. If TLOU is true, I would expect stuff that could be like spores or bubbly.

I definitely think the Chucky booth will probably be back in its entirety. Although maybe they'll change locations based on where the house is located.

If ST is coming, I can't really think of any food that would be exclusive to Season 4. More waffles it is! (please bring back the waffle ice cream pocket)

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Status
Not open for further replies.