Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone been to Sapphire yet for the free breakfast every morning promotion? We have that, and was wondering if it's for the buffet only or can you order ala carte menu as well?

Yeah, not sure how much the wife and kid will like the open access barn door if I have "an explosive movement"

Reactions: Yung1522
Every time I've stayed in a hotel with those barn door bathrooms I've had to use the the lobby bathroom if I had to do anything besides pee. No one needs to hear or smell that (and when you're on the road eating, you never know what your stomach will do!) and those doors offer no sound or odor seal...

Every time I've stayed in a hotel with those barn door bathrooms I've had to use the the lobby bathroom if I had to do anything besides pee. No one needs to hear or smell that (and when you're on the road eating, you never know what your stomach will do!) and those doors offer no sound or odor seal...
I just ordered some Poo-Pourri for our HHN room.. planning is essential

Yep....I'm going to take a roll of Gorilla Tape with me this weekend. . Then I can tape the door shut.

Maybe take some sound deadening insulation as well.

No amount of tape is holding those doors closed, one good yank from someone on the outside and down she goes. :lol:
Quick and easy solution for sound and smell. Either turn on TV loud or turn on Pandora or something on your phone then some Febreze or another type of air freshener and should be all set.

Just checked in - seamless and room was ready at 9:30. Room is spotless except for three tiny spots that let me know someone stayed here before me. Dinin credit is on the room, was able to decline all holds/charging privileges. Only bad point is all the outlets are blocked so I can't plug in a laptop and another annoyance is there is no button marked "Front Desk" on the phone. Anyway they are taking care of it.

Safe is large enough to hold my 17", tablet and my 15". First onsite hotel I can get the 17" in :)

Just checked in - seamless and room was ready at 9:30. Room is spotless except for three tiny spots that let me know someone stayed here before me. Dinin credit is on the room, was able to decline all holds/charging privileges. Only bad point is all the outlets are blocked so I can't plug in a laptop and another annoyance is there is no button marked "Front Desk" on the phone. Anyway they are taking care of it.

Safe is large enough to hold my 17", tablet and my 15". First onsite hotel I can get the 17" in :)

Odd question, would the safe fit a Play Station 4?

That will be close looking at my ps4 now. Have a feeling it wont due to the depth
shucks.

I wanna bring it for my son during off days...but don't want to leave it out in the open either. I doubt they'd do anything, but I'd rather not risk a bad egg situation.

If you are worried about theft, just leave the DND up for the duration of your trip. Unless I'm going to be somewhere for a week, I never have them service our room. Not that I'm worried about theft, I'd just rather not be bothered with them being in the room at all. I really don't need the bed made and don't usually mess up the room enough to need it cleaned. If you need towels, just call the front desk and request new ones.