Sapphire Falls Resort | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you are worried about theft, just leave the DND up for the duration of your trip. Unless I'm going to be somewhere for a week, I never have them service our room. Not that I'm worried about theft, I'd just rather not be bothered with them being in the room at all. I really don't need the bed made and don't usually mess up the room enough to need it cleaned. If you need towels, just call the front desk and request new ones.

Agreed, for weekend stays we leave the DND out all weekend.

Met the one and only maid for my section, didn't lock up the electronics. Safe has a large rectangle inside the door for the lock, laptop is n inch and I can stack 3 in there so I have no idea what a PS4 looks like. Yeah I have a deprived life, only videogame I ever played was pong :look:

Reactions: Mad Dog
This is a long week stay, Friday-Saturday.

One of the "perks" to us is having the room cleaned and spotless when we return from a long hot day at the park, we pay for it...so in that vain ill leave the ps4, my son will have to color, or play at the arcade, or with me in the pool like I did on family trips lol

If you are worried about theft, just leave the DND up for the duration of your trip. Unless I'm going to be somewhere for a week, I never have them service our room. Not that I'm worried about theft, I'd just rather not be bothered with them being in the room at all. I really don't need the bed made and don't usually mess up the room enough to need it cleaned. If you need towels, just call the front desk and request new ones.

This is us. We deny cleaning most times because our kids stuff and electronics are always out and I have no desire someone coming in. But we got used to no cleaning staying at so many timeshares that it doesn't really phase us to not have the beds made or fresh towels.

Thanks everyone! We have never stayed on site at UNI. Last time we were there was November 2013 as they were finishing Diagon Alley. We have so many new things to explore and do! We cannot wait.

Oh and Orlando restaurant week (found that out here-thank you!) we eat at Emrils tomorrow night at City Walk!! WOOT WOOT

Thanks everyone! We have never stayed on site at UNI. Last time we were there was November 2013 as they were finishing Diagon Alley. We have so many new things to explore and do! We cannot wait.

Oh and Orlando restaurant week (found that out here-thank you!) we eat at Emrils tomorrow night at City Walk!! WOOT WOOT

You're gonna have an awesome time, especially at SF for your first time in 3 years. Remember, Kong @ park opening.

Reactions: Mad Dog

We have stayed off site many times but first time at uni was the best time we have had, so enjoy!

Also the boats are great to and from the park but we enjoyed the walk just as much. Took us about 15 mins but great especially at night and the view when walk under the final bridge is amazing.

Last edited: