Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wouldn't Summer be the same issue?
Summer has dropped off over the last few years, but still busy. Early April is the height of Spring Break, but late April through May is an ideal timeframe. The summer crowds don't typically arrive until the second week of June. We're only talking about a 5-month period (less w/ previews) using Lance's estimate of 5/11-12.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Interesting...I posted a similar guess a month ago on IU, which I based on the Mardi Gras closing early, in relation to a late Easter....and the termination date of the dining package......But, it probably depends on whether they can throw enough money at Epic to get it open that early.

Meme_ItsGonnaBeMay_Thumb_240404.jpg

Tomfoolery….. been quite lately!!!

But a staggered soft opening makes sense, unfortunately. I’d rather Ministry not open than be closed within first 2 hours of the park ever operating. This park is a challenge, as a consumer I’m willing to be patient with their product.