Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 373 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - first time I got to see something before it got taken down. I sort of was getting a Jules Verne vibe from that Pizza restaurant. Am I off base?.

I'm laughing thinking about Pizza Rizzo and moon pie.

I'm guessing the Asin table service is the north end of the Observatory building.

And the original Moon thing is from a 1902 French silent film called Trip to the Moon.

The-iconic-moon-image-from-A-Trip-to-the-Moon.jpg

Final Fantasy video game vibes for the first set of photos.

Is that a Monsters land store shown next?

Moon restaurant looks fun, similar style as the upcoming Toy Story BBQ at DHS.

The last restaurant has a cool City Walk style. Best of the set.

The exterior of Moon Pie looks to be inspired by The first entrance to Luna Park on Coney Island. The interior looks like theatrical shows during "The Age of Reason". Of which a great example can be seen in the movie The Adventures of Baron Munchausan.

The Asian place looks like a sister concept to Cowfish.

Reactions: Nico
Final Fantasy video game vibes for the first set of photos.

Is that a Monsters land store shown next?

Moon restaurant looks fun, similar style as the upcoming Toy Story BBQ at DHS.

The last restaurant has a cool City Walk style. Best of the set.
Wait, are the photos still up somewhere?

Ok so I was able to look at the pics from earlier. I had to really squint but I was able to read the name of one of the restaurants. Not sure if I can say it here but the name makes a lot of sense.

You just have to look for it. I'll just say It's not as hard as you think.

I did get to see the art after it was pulled from Themeparkx. Looks good! HTTYD land looks pretty stellar! I dig the indoor restaurant. It gives me a Parc Asterix vibe but on a Universal budget.
Can you provide any more clarification on the photos? I’ve been looking for two days and it’s proving harder than I thought lol

Reactions: SquirrelExorcist
Status
Not open for further replies.