Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping they bring the gardening of UO north to here. Love the garden paths and hopefully they get back to planting stuff on the berm soon. Would love for the trees to grow up as much as possible before opening so that you don't feel like your next to a Lockheed Martin site.
Looking at the amazing job Universal did at planting Volcano Bay and both Hagrid's and VelociCoaster I think EU is in very good hands.

As a California local, I've never really paid attention to the Florida forums until recently. I keep seeing mention of a "puzzle theater" concept, but after searching around I can't find the source that describes what the heck this is. I'm intrigued by the name alone, could someone explain it or link me to an explanation?

As a California local, I've never really paid attention to the Florida forums until recently. I keep seeing mention of a "puzzle theater" concept, but after searching around I can't find the source that describes what the heck this is. I'm intrigued by the name alone, could someone explain it or link me to an explanation?

Really hoping they bring the gardening of UO north to here. Love the garden paths and hopefully they get back to planting stuff on the berm soon. Would love for the trees to grow up as much as possible before opening so that you don't feel like your next to a Lockheed Martin site.

The garden paths to the hotels are truly one of my favorite things about the entire resort!

There’s another thread for speculation and rumors Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

And that’s a tall order, but Nintendo, How to Train Your Dragon, Universal Monsters and Wizarding World are the rumored lands.

And here’s my guesses for literally everything.
Epic-Universe-Concept-Art-Labels2020h.jpg
Two things

#1 - There are not as many restaurants as people were saying elsewhere

#2 - I wonder if the hotel dining will be accessible from the park, Going to Amatista or Jake's is something we like to do when visiting the parks for the day

Two things

#1 - There are not as many restaurants as people were saying elsewhere

#2 - I wonder if the hotel dining will be accessible from the park, Going to Amatista or Jake's is something we like to do when visiting the parks for the day
It seems to me like the full service location in front of the hotel was designed with access for both hotel and park guests.

Alsoooo, I wonder what tech the HP ride will use

Scoop?
No one seems to know, but I’ve been hoping for an updated take on the old Kongfrontation suspended accordion system. That’s a ride system that deserves a comeback.

The original plan for the Wizarding World main attraction was rumored to be trackless, but it was completely reinvented to be better and use a new system.

No one seems to know, but I’ve been hoping for an updated take on the old Kongfrontation suspended accordion system. That’s a ride system that deserves a comeback.

The original plan for the Wizarding World main attraction was rumored to be trackless, but it was completely reinvented to be better and use a new system.
The Kong ride system would be interesting

I bet it uses the Scoop

Not to start the “we don’t need another Scoop” attraction thing again.......

but Potter can do better and be more original. I expect that from a brand new theme park with Potter tbh.
*Newt Scamander jumps on vehicle*

With Grindelwald on the loose this could be the most dangerous night of my life, and yours, be careful, and nice shades

Was that Newt Scamander? That no good *static*n blue trenchcoat

Not to start the “we don’t need another Scoop” attraction thing again.......

but Potter can do better and be more original. I expect that from a brand new theme park with Potter tbh.
I think when they say using the SCOOP ride vehicle system, they mean an attraction like the new Jurassic World Adventure in Beijing, not another reskinned version of Spider-Man like Transformers. Jurassic World Adventure shows that the dynamic movement allowed by the ride system still has a lot of untapped potential for use in more physical, less screen simulation focused rides.

I think when they say using the SCOOP ride vehicle system, they mean an attraction like the new Jurassic World Adventure in Beijing, not another reskinned version of Spider-Man like Transformers. Jurassic World Adventure shows that the dynamic movement allowed by the ride system still has a lot of untapped potential for use in more physical, less screen simulation focused rides.
Yeah, the concept I heard about sounded a bit more complex than Kongfrontation

Essentially it sounded like another Gyrosphere situation

I agree with you that if they applied the JW formula and had AA creatures from FB..the attraction would be spectacular

Yeah, the concept I heard about sounded a bit more complex than Kongfrontation

Essentially it sounded like another Gyrosphere situation
You mean the cancelled suspended multiple wire system that pulls up and down? So, a modern take on a suspended system like Kongfrontation but with wires and pulleys instead of the scissor.

Status
Not open for further replies.