Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 421 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too prefer the regular over the frozen.

But I like Pumpkin Juice better than either of the Butterbeer choices.

But my favorite WWOHP beverage is a Hog's Bite (Hog's Head Brew and Strongbow Hard Cider).

I too prefer the regular over the frozen.

But I like Pumpkin Juice better than either of the Butterbeer choices.

But my favorite WWOHP beverage is a Hog's Bite (Hog's Head Brew and Strongbow Hard Cider).

There ya go, I'm sold on the bite. Just don't expect to hit FJ after 3 or 4 of those :ack:

I personally don't like the regular AT ALL, but that's just my opinion. The regular is just very weird to me in comparison.

i wonder if they'll actually make the Puking Pastilles like i wonder what they taste like.

i know WWW will probably just be a dressed up gift shop, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few of Fred & George's pranks, the ones that were the most popular in both the books and among the fans

I hope they sell the Skiving snackbox
Skiving_Snackbox.jpg

Pumpkin Fizz wins, followed by regular Butterbeer.

I'd love to see a Phase III, but obviously it won't be Phase I or II sized. Maybe that Great Hall dining experience and a family dark ride in Diagon?

Im a Harry Potter fanatic but if there is a phase 3 then Universal is getting lazy. Its already weird having Potter in both parks. Dont get me wrong I cant wait to go and be the little fanboy I am but it doesnt seem fair to be sooooo Potter heavy. Im going to just assume phase III is BS

I've never even heard of the pumpkin fizz. Next visit I must try that. But after drinking a hogs head brew and butterbeer, both a must, how can I finish another drink in the same land. Guess Ill be hearing a lot from Moaning Myrtle. ;)

I think butterbeer is pretty good both ways, but frozen is the way to go, at least when it's warm out. Am I the only one who doesn't like Pumpkin Juice at all? :look:

Hey everyone! I'm a new member and a recent forum lurker. Does anyone know if there is an entrance through the Leaky Cauldron to Diagon Alley? Will there be an alternate entrance and a Leaky one for fun?

Hello! And I don't think much has been confirmed for Diagon Alley yet other than like Gringotts and the shops going in.

I think butterbeer is pretty good both ways, but frozen is the way to go, at least when it's warm out. Am I the only one who doesn't like Pumpkin Juice at all? :look:

I don't like it either. It's too spicy (too cinnamon-y nutmeg-y) for my taste.

Hey everyone! I'm a new member and a recent forum lurker. Does anyone know if there is an entrance through the Leaky Cauldron to Diagon Alley? Will there be an alternate entrance and a Leaky one for fun?

:welcome: Rorus!

I'm pretty sure that for fire safety/code reasons alone, there's definitely gonna be entrance/exits to the Leaky Cauldron from within Diagon Alley and from London :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.