Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 422 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think beer is nasty, but there are plenty of alcoholic beverages (yes, beverages) that go well with food.

Yeah but they normally taste fruity, which is a different matter entirely tbh, it's mostly just beer and even wine that I can't stand. I can muster through champagne, and even then I can't drink it for long after like two drinks it just tastes nasty.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE being drunk...just hate the taste :lol:

If I were over 21 and had less expensive accesses to fruity beverages I'd probably love getting drunk with you but unfortunately we don't live in a perfectly coincidental world :lol:

I love the pumpkin juice...especially with the pancakes. Also count me in as a big fan of the frozen butterbeer. And anything from the Hog's Head :thumbs:

Beer is VERY refreshing. Craving one now. Thanks alot guys!

Yeah, no kidding. Counting the minutes.

DisneyHead really helped when he introduced the flights that are offered at Universal. Never paid too much attention. Certainly going to try it next time.

Yeah, no kidding. Counting the minutes.

DisneyHead really helped when he introduced the flights that are offered at Universal. Never paid too much attention. Certainly going to try it next time.

HUH? What is this beer flight thing? I am intrigued!

HUH? What is this beer flight thing? I am intrigued!

DisneyHead in one of the threads spoke about drinking around Universal rather than drinking around World Showcase. Search the trip planning forum. There are beer flights available at Mythos, Finnegans, and some other great suggestions.

On a side note, will Hog's Head sell Butterbeer with an accompanying shot of something, like Amaretto?

DisneyHead in one of the threads spoke about drinking around Universal rather than drinking around World Showcase. Search the trip planning forum. There are beer flights available at Mythos, Finnegans, and some other great suggestions.

On a side note, will Hog's Head sell Butterbeer with an accompanying shot of something, like Amaretto?

They aren't supposed to... but slip them a good tip and they will.

Hey guys new member here and i must say, i think that phase II of the wwohp is going to be awesome. This is the most exciting time in universal since they opened island of adventure,in my humble opinion. I hope disney realized they are getting buried and they come up with a grand plan to overhaul their parks as well.

Hey guys new member here and i must say, i think that phase II of the wwohp is going to be awesome. This is the most exciting time in universal since they opened island of adventure,in my humble opinion. I hope disney realized they are getting buried and they come up with a grand plan to overhaul their parks as well.

Welcome to the forums! CANT WAIT!!! I'm a Potter Fanatic! it really is exciting with everything that is coming to Universal Orlando. So many new attractions! Now you know everything thats planned on coming rite?..

I am actually looking forward to HE more than Gringotts. I know this thread is more about WWoHP, but I can see my entire visit changing with HE. My routine could easily turn into using HE from USF to pop over and just hit Dueling Dragons for a couple spins and then head back to USF. It will be interesting to see, with Express, if HE will make park hopping really efficient. There really is no comparison with Disney or any other park for that kind of park-to-park hopping, so this will be a fun experiment.

now that you mention it Mike, the HE will introduce a more efficient way to park hop, like why get tickets for IOA or Universal when i can just go into either park and take the train to enjoy my day? this might give Uni an incentive to raise prices though, i'm sure they've considered that idea. no doubt they might actually lose money from HE.

and i wonder if the whole area's going to look like London, but you can go to like the Leaky Cauldron and from there you can enter Diagon Alley, or like Kings Cross Station happens to have the Hogwarts Express. that'd seem to be a lot cooler and better laid out to me if they did.

Don't you need to have the park hopper to use the express? I thought that was reported, that in order to go to both sides you would need a hopper

Don't you need to have the park hopper to use the express? I thought that was reported, that in order to go to both sides you would need a hopper

Anyone can ride the HE, but if they don't have a park hopper they have to get back in line to get back to the park they were in.

Status
Not open for further replies.