Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 424 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank from 02/09/2013 . . .

GWB-033.jpg

GWB-034.jpg

GWB-035.jpg

GWB-036.jpg

GWB-037.jpg

GWB-038.jpg

GWB-039.jpg

Fantastic shots Bob, would that be the elevator shaft we can see on the outside of the building? or just a stairwell?

The monorail doesn't stop at DTD, it stops at all the Magic Kingdom resorts and Epcot o_O

You might be confused lol but it's close to the same concept, the HE is more of a ride than it is a mode of transportation that's what it was supposed to be, but now you can also compare it to the DW monorail system, just upgraded.

*blinks*

You do know that Disneyland and WDW are different right?

The one shot of Gringott's from the employee parking lot is interesting because of how much it towers everything. I also noticed they landscaped the parking lot, which is a nice touch. Wonder if they fixed the drainage problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our own J.J. Abrams! :lol: Just kidding, great shots as always.
I see what you did there. I'm taking you weren't a fan of ST09.

Status
Not open for further replies.