Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 425 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More shots from ground level:

_MG_8753_zpsd1c0d8c2.jpg

_MG_8754_zpsecdfbd3a.jpg

_MG_8755_zpse363172c.jpg

_MG_8756_zpse4ecc82f.jpg

_MG_8757_zpsb5214535.jpg

_MG_8758_zpsee2bcb4c.jpg

_MG_8759_zps6adffad1.jpg

_MG_8787_zpsf9d45d28.jpg

_MG_8788_zps66fe53cd.jpg

_MG_8792_zps3b7aaa15.jpg

_MG_8797_zpsb7cc9cb7.jpg

_MG_8798_zps076318a3.jpg

_MG_8799_zpsb596834e.jpg

_MG_8800_zpsd6983e32.jpg

_MG_8801_zpsb34160f7.jpg

_MG_8802_zps81467105.jpg

Awesome shots Brian, been waiting for these since I got word :lol:

Wow, after all the updates yesterday I didn't expect these today. So much going on, just wish I understood it all, gonna head over to HTF stash to see what I can learn. It is great efforts like this that make OU numero uno. Thanks :thumbs:

Wow, after all the updates yesterday I didn't expect these today. So much going on, just wish I understood it all, gonna head over to HTF stash to see what I can learn. It is great efforts like this that make OU numero uno. Thanks :thumbs:

There is so much going I cant even keep up with reading about them all on the threads :lol:

Holy F***! Amazing shots of the soon-to-be station; they paint a nice picture of where the station is located exactly, something I had little to no idea of before now. Many thanks to everyone.

On another note, could the space that is left over in phase II be used for the rumored phase III, if there was one at all? Or does anyone have an inkling of what that space could be used for (the space behind the where the shops will go, to the right of HE)?

Do we know when they will start adding the London lions ect. To the waterfront yet, oh and Hi

Hello! :welcome:

I can't wait for those details to show up! But that's probably gonna be the finishing touches, many months from now. They're trying to keep what this is under wraps (key word trying :lol:), so the more identifiable detail they can hold back until the last possible moment, the better for their agenda.

Was watching Morning Joe this morning and the CEO of Comcast mentioned how successful the parks have been, and how they're continuing to expand. He mentioned Transformers, and "Harry Potter all over the world". Was a pretty cool interview to watch and see how much power they now have.

Was watching Morning Joe this morning and the CEO of Comcast mentioned how successful the parks have been, and how they're continuing to expand. He mentioned Transformers, and "Harry Potter all over the world". Was a pretty cool interview to watch and see how much power they now have.

a CEO talking about expansion what an interesting concept

Status
Not open for further replies.