Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 474 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from today,

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0914_2.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
They are blazing through these. And wow, comparing the buildings to surrounding ones and people, you see how MASSIVE they are. Gringotts bank show building is huge. Huge show stopper for UNI. Bravo!

Thanks for the pics HTF! That staircase in JP remains closed does it not? That dock area was my favorite area to decompress and/or make cell phone calls. :'(

Yeah those pics snuck in there :lol: It does remain closed and while enjoying a Blue Moon I just happened to walk by and snap a picture.

Thanks for the update, HTF! :rep: Great pics! :thumbs:

Incredible how much different this looks from just a few days ago... INSANE progress being made here. Very exciting, very encouraging! :smiley:

So, is this the southeast corner of 64G? It appears very set back from the service road in this picture, yet it appears much closer to the cannery building on the water management diagram. Is it actually right up next to the service road or if not, is something else coming?

IMG_0893.jpg

Oh.... wait... is this lower construction on the far left something even closer? :

IMG_0914_2.jpg

Last edited:
So, is this the southeast corner of 64G? It appears very set back from the service road in this picture, yet it appears much closer to the cannery building on the water management diagram. Is it actually right up next to the service road or if not, is something else coming?

IMG_0893.jpg

Oh.... wait... is this lower construction on the far left something even closer? :

IMG_0914_2.jpg

To me it looks like where 64A ends and 64F begins. In the plans, 64G is way closer to the Disaster Service Road.

That's not a window, it's a mouse hole! :lol:

Not to mention I went there the January after it opened and it was a mad house!!!! We did single rider for FJ (about 25 minutes) and then I wanted to stop and get something from one of the stores and there was a 45 minute wait. We just left. We had been there for softs (just couldn't ride FJ) and had no desire to wait an hour for some chocolate :)

Hopefully in early November or December of 2015 (Usuallly book each year or very two years at this time) ill be enjoying the whole harry potter experince. I just hope that by having two lands in two parks, it spreads out crowds and makes wait times go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.