Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 476 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that was just said to prevent a loss of employment... The wide track right through the middle of the plan looks quite similar to the HE's rumored plans, wouldn't you say? If you zoom in you can see it much clearer... By the way, that binder is a maintenance manual for the IOA wizarding world... Not sure whether that proves more to the side of it being Hollywood or it being Orlando... You decide

Just a thought, of course...

He also noted that these plans were from the original Orlando build and they were being used as a guide.

Also in the same thread another guy piped up and posted these -

2MAf9cP.jpg

J5cHIDj.jpg

SlcXdZf.jpg

89TS58j.jpg

bXHxalT.jpg

Sorry for getting off track!

Reactions: Felipe
Something I've always wondered.....why don't the HP bathrooms have the Dyson AirBlades?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why do you think they are Hollywood plans? The binder looks like it says Universal Orlando.

Something I've always wondered.....why don't the HP bathrooms have the Dyson AirBlades?

- - - Updated - - -

During the soft openings and for a period of time after GO they did have the Dyson's in the HP restrooms but I think that since you couldn't hear Moaning Myrtle they pulled them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why do you think they are Hollywood plans? The binder looks like it says Universal Orlando.
They originally did have the AirBlade, but they took them out. The restrooms are so busy, the dryers were always on and you could never hear Moaning Myrtle.

BTW... is this all of the wireless transmitter stuff? Looks very electronic and hum-buzzy.

Yup, this is a cell site. I believe the antenna arrays are the canister closest to the façade and the associated electronics are in the rectangular enclosures mounted over the diagonally placed beam.

They originally did have the AirBlade, but they took them out. The restrooms are so busy, the dryers were always on and you could never hear Moaning Myrtle.
Thanks you guys. When my family and I notice it, we always thought it might have had something to do with JK Rowling, but I guess we were wrong.

Those pictures remind me so much of when during phase one construction people kept saying the great hall structure as seen in the picture was gonna be part of the castle walk through.

Also on those plans in the photo, while still hard to make out, it doesnt look like it says project 722 on the sheet. Looks like a different number. Thoughts?

Edit: The company on the title block, Atkins, is a global engineering and project management consultancy having offices in both LA and Orlando.

Last edited:
Also on those plans in the photo, while still hard to make out, it doesnt look like it says project 722 on the sheet. Looks like a different number. Thoughts?

Edit: The company on the title block, Atkins, is a global engineering and project management consultancy having offices in both LA and Orlando.

Not familiar with Atkins for Phase 2 if you catch my drift...

They're Hollywood plans... Look at the universal logo closely... It says Hollywood underneath it.

Status
Not open for further replies.