Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 479 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one already was. Hell, the first one was better than Cars Land.:lol:

Yeah, the WWOHP was basically every bit as ground breaking as carsland was, except it was the area that actually broke ground. Carsland is impressive, but it's impressive in the same was as the WWOHP, and two years later.

Yeah, the WWOHP was basically every bit as ground breaking as carsland was, except it was the area that actually broke ground. Carsland is impressive, but it's impressive in the same was as the WWOHP, and two years later.

Don't get me wrong, Cars Land is AWESOME, but outside of Radiator Springs Racers, it's far from ground breaking. It has the same exterior level of theming WWoHP has, but it doesn't have the authenticity inside stores and restaurants to back it up.

Both are some of the best lands in America, but I'd give the edge to WW.

Dont know where to post this but ill ask it here when phase 2 opens is it possible they open any more stores over in phase 1? I would think it would help with crowd control some.

For any interested Harry Potter FJ fans: Theme Park Insider is having their final Champion vote today for the World's Best Theme Park Attraction. The vote is presently neck & neck between Haunted Mansion & Forbidden Journey. You can vote on their site even if you are not a member....Go FJ.

Are they taking out Ollivander's in IOA because of the new one in the expansion? Maybe they could put a new store in there

We don't know, but I would like that... Even if they just expanded the Owl Post store into it, because that's such a tight space. Nothing against the current Ollivanders experience, which I think is great, but once we have it on the other park... :saw: :lol:

@OrlandoInformer's pics from today.....

Many new supplies stacked up for the [HASHTAG]#HarryPotter[/HASHTAG] expansion at IOA

i3OvD5JUDPmML.jpg
The [HASHTAG]#HarryPotter[/HASHTAG] expansion @UniversalORL buildings continue to grow more imposing

iXGXVdmnzX9X1.jpg

I have got to think it is part of london. They have to cover that entire area up with London "buildings" because you should not see into Diagon Alley when walking by London.

Are they taking out Ollivander's in IOA because of the new one in the expansion? Maybe they could put a new store in there

I would imagine they would keep it. If they put in a new store, or expand the owl post, you are talking about totally redesigning the space. And not to mention the room is smaller than Zonko's and Honeyduke's. It makes a lot of sense to just keep it, especially since there is a Ollivander's in Hogsmeade in the books.

^ However, it makes almost more sense than the books that there would be an outlet in Hogsmeade, with the rowdy school of newbies arriving all the time. God forbid one of them should "break their wand" or lose it, or cast some spell that causes it to disintegrate. Just finishing book 5 now... and it makes a great deal of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.