HHN 28: Stranger Things | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I once worked on a movie years ago that was pitched to Troma Films for distribution. They didn't pick it up but at one of our meetings they said Trey Parker watched parts of it when he visited recently and got a kick out of it. Next season of South Park had a 4-episode story arc lifted straight out of our film. We got a lawyer, threatened legal action. Nothing. Wasted lots of money and time. That's the way of the world. No hard feelings though. Still love South Park. It's just hard to prove an idea or concept was yours first and that you deserve to claim ownership to it.

And nothing in that short film in the article above leads me to believe they would win this case either. The government testing thing isn't even explicitly discussed in the film. Even if they pitched that to the Duffers, it's such a common trope and story device that I doubt it matters anyway.

Really excited about this house, and crossing my fingers for a real world/upside down change-over room like The Shining's gold room. This is also the most excitement I've ever seen from my husband about an HHN house, suggesting a move to Orlando so that we can attend weekly (only joking, although he should know better than to tempt me...)

Ok, in all seriousness, has the house location been confirmed? Like, obviously it'll be front of park, but which soundstage? 19? 20? 21? I could see it in any of those three.

First of all...wow. Second of all...wow. Third....wow.

1. I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights but I will DEFINITELY be there this year. I'll do whatever I have to do, because I'm that big of a fan of Stranger Things. Now I have so many questions. How do you get expresspass for this thing? I know I've read in the past that without express pass the lines are crazy.

2. Jungle Skip, stop being so negative dude. You are ruining the vibe. :lol:

Reactions: jrn14 and Brian G.
First of all...wow. Second of all...wow. Third....wow.

1. I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights but I will DEFINITELY be there this year. I'll do whatever I have to do, because I'm that big of a fan of Stranger Things. Now I have so many questions. How do you get expresspass for this thing? I know I've read in the past that without express pass the lines are crazy.

Express Passes will go on sale around June, most likely. Purchasing one depends on your game plan. If you're there for 2 nights... it's not necessary. If it's one night, and if you plan accordingly... you don't have to get it.