Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the posts about the Disney face masks and while that’s not a bad price, it kind of sucks because of the small businesses that were making better and more appealing masks than Disney and got pushed to the side like always. :(

I agree. The masks that I've bought so far are from small businesses. The ones from shopDisney are cute, but I want to support small businesses and wear ones with unique designs.

I just saw the posts about the Disney face masks and while that’s not a bad price, it kind of sucks because of the small businesses that were making better and more appealing masks than Disney and got pushed to the side like always. :(
At this point, Disney might need the money more. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Suprachica79
I mean it’s not an awful idea for a family. They all live with each other so doing one would be ok.

I get the idea of a family all going out together and looking to experience something outside again, just an odd choice I would have thought!

Also wouldn't have been my first guess at what opens up quick but fair play to them trying to get business going again.

Reactions: Andysol
I get the idea of a family all going out together and looking to experience something outside again, just an odd choice I would have thought!

Also wouldn't have been my first guess at what opens up quick but fair play to them trying to get business going again.
Yeah I would think even allowing a limited amount of people would be better than staying closed. It’s better imo than Dave and busters where it’s just strangers all around. This is a little more intimate and able to be cleaned after every run.

Last edited:
Yeah I would think even allowing a limited amount of people would be better than staying closed. It’s better imo than Dave and busters where it’s just strangers all around. This is a little more intimate and able to be cleaned after every run.

Not to mention, the in-between cleaning gives time for the air to thin and settle.

Reactions: shiekra38
I Hope Universal has some masks for sale when they reopen....I would get a Simpsons one, Potter one, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Possibly Jaws.

Too bad Nintendo land isn't here yet...or I'd buy this one too

15D59FA3_1.jpg

With Margaritaville being it’s own company with it’s own responsibilities, I wonder if the Universal restaurants will do the same or will hold out for a bit longer.

I'd wager they'll try things, because for something like Hot Dog Hall of Fame, they could do something simple in the terms of grab-n-go.

Considering Universal apparently has reopening dates for the Hotels in mind too, I'd say nothing is off the table for at-least Citywalk. At the very least; this should hopefully allow Universal to gauge how to handle things going forward for the sake of COVID-19, in measures that can be taken.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I'd wager they'll try things, because for something like Hot Dog Hall of Fame, they could do something simple in the terms of grab-n-go.

Considering Universal apparently has reopening dates for the Hotels in mind too, I'd say nothing is off the table for at-least Citywalk. At the very least; this should hopefully allow Universal to gauge how to handle things going forward for the sake of COVID-19, in measures that can be taken.

Taking a bet we’ll know more tomorrow and Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.