Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Stranger Things

Well, we have SS22, SS24A/B, Parade, and sprung tents. So the remaining three locations are gonna be reeeeeaaaaal interesting.

Last edited:
After rewatching the first few episodes of S1 I really hope they incorporate the real world Barb-pool scene. The lighting and surprise of the scene seems made for a house, but the Upside Down version of it is a lot more frightening. Fort Byers is probably gonna be a highlight of this house too

So based off some posts in The Harvest discussion thread, it seems as though Eleven may not be appearing in this house. Which, if true, is just baffling to me. Especially when you consider that we’ve seen the character used in Bill and Ted previously. Seems like this could be another Walking Dead type situation?

So based off some posts in The Harvest discussion thread, it seems as though Eleven may not be appearing in this house. Which, if true, is just baffling to me. Especially when you consider that we’ve seen the character used in Bill and Ted previously. Seems like this could be another Walking Dead type situation?
You'll see her, just don't assume she'll be a performer.

You'll see her, just don't assume she'll be a performer.

Hmmm, interesting. The other children I get. But no Eleven performers I find odd. Especially since they’ve cast female performers in young roles in the past (FvJ 2015, The Exorcist 2016, The Shining 2017). Any idea if this was something Netflix specifically requested of Universal?

Hmmm, interesting. The other children I get. But no Eleven performers I find odd. Especially since they’ve cast female performers in young roles in the past (FvJ 2015, The Exorcist 2016, The Shining 2017). Any idea if this was something Netflix specifically requested of Universal?
I think it's more about the necessity. With the scenes they're doing, there's no need for an Eleven performer. Short of spoiling the whole house, that's as much as I can say.

Not a "test run" but if Universal does create something super amazing here I'm sure someone has ride plans saved
That's assuming it will be super amazing.

From my understanding, the house was initially pitched by A&D to cover seasons 1&2. Marketing decided to split them.

And remember, A&D/Entertainment does HHN. Creative does rides. Different departments. There's a little bit of bleed for certain shows. Not rides.

That's assuming it will be super amazing.

From my understanding, the house was initially pitched by A&D to cover seasons 1&2. Marketing decided to split them.

And remember, A&D/Entertainment does HHN. Creative does rides. Different departments. There's a little bit of bleed for certain shows. Not rides.

Yes, I know. I was just saying that if this becomes something spectacular (and well received), Creative will give it a look and possibly consider an attraction of sorts. If attendance skyrockets this year, plus all the ST merch sells well, no doubt Creative will at least attempt something.

giphy.gif

So with no live Eleven I’m guessing no car flip scene or the Diner. I need to rewatch S1 because most environments I keep thinking would be awesome for a StrTh house are from S2