The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Love the two plastic chairs, table, and water cooler on the mini-barge. They have cut a bunch of cables off from the concrete pier. Junction box remains. A few other observations but they are technical and boring, and not related to the future of the site. Thanks for the pic Mr. Parts!

The other day i tried to grab some pics from the FF stage before i was rudely stopped by one of the TMs. I was chased out of the stage and was not even able to grab a pic. Anyone else experience something similar?

The other day i tried to grab some pics from the FF stage before i was rudely stopped by one of the TMs. I was chased out of the stage and was not even able to grab a pic. Anyone else experience something similar?

Yes, I was told if I didn't delete the picture I had taken and leave the theater she'd call security. :)

:inquisitive: Wait, did she hover over you and watch to make sure you really deleted the file off of your camera?

No, I hadn't taken it yet, I was holding my iPhone up to take it. She insisted looking through my photos. (After 5 minutes of me arguing with her that I didn't take the picture yet.)

You'd think they would realize that those type of efforts are futile as it seems aerial photos of the area keep getting posted every other week.

No, I hadn't taken it yet, I was holding my iPhone up to take it. She insisted looking through my photos. (After 5 minutes of me arguing with her that I didn't take the picture yet.)

You'd think they would realize that those type of efforts are futile as it seems aerial photos of the area keep getting posted every other week.

Sounds like a TM who takes her job a little too seriously.

Are you kidding me? :stunned: Does Universal KNOW there's only a pile of dirt out there?

Ahh the memories of Potter are really coming back now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.