The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everyone's sentiments about Universal's PR deparment. I don't get why they didn't officially announce Potter 2.0 during that big announcement last month when they made Despicable Me and Spider-Man HD official. We all know it's coming, why do they have to insult our intelligence?

I agree with everyone's sentiments about Universal's PR deparment. I don't get why they didn't officially announce Potter 2.0 during that big announcement last month when they made Despicable Me and Spider-Man HD official. We all know it's coming, why do they have to insult our intelligence?
They want to get the most bang for their buck, and not everyone knows its coming. Heck, there are still some on OU who are in denial.

Because people would probably say, "Well, now we'll just wait to go to Universal till that opens."

Delay, delay, delay. It's the smartest thing now. I thought differently for a while.

They're just waiting for Disney to announce their Avatarland plans. To steal that amazing advertising thunder from right under them.

The announcement will be soon. They won't be able to keep it a secret much longer. Like I said before, May is my guess.

The announcement will be soon. They won't be able to keep it a secret much longer.

Disney didn't announce Bay Lake Tower until it was basically finished. Universal can wait as long as they want to announce it.

Plus, it's already not a secret for the fans. But they don't care about the fans knowing. They just don't want the regular guests finding out and waiting to visit.

There is no reason to announce it this year. The Year to be Here stuff will be enough.

Also, nothing will be recognizable as Potter until 2014 when facades are installed. There's no rush.

There is no reason to announce it this year. The Year to be Here stuff will be enough.

Also, nothing will be recognizable as Potter until 2014 when facades are installed. There's no rush.

There's also more than likely no big news next year, so the announcement can fill that void.

Status
Not open for further replies.