The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Amazing Youtube thread, and if the admins decide it does then please feel free to move this post there, but it does relate to the Jaws Ride but not really the deconstruction. It's quite possibly the most famous Jaws Skipper ever, John Bernard, weighing in with his thoughts on the Jaws ride's closure, via a catchy musical number. As with anything by John Bernard, it's an instant classic (at least, in my opinion).

[video=youtube;E6EfDgS0dYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6EfDgS0dYY&feature=autoshare[/video]

Wow! Just learned something! The wait time sign for the Island Skipper Tours, I guess after it closed was put into the Jaws Over-flow queue!

010602087.jpg

Wait, did anyone here say that they didn't believe more Potter is coming?

I think I've seen people post their doubts in this thread before, and on the poll for Potter Phase 2.0, there's a small few who voted "no" regarding a future expansion. But you know what, it's best to leave it be. They'll have no choice but to accept it eventually...

I doubt that anyone who voted no on that poll STILL thinks potter isn't coming, that poll was taken LONG before the expansion was announced. ALOT has happened since then. Universal has already confirmed a "significant expansion". Anyone who doesn't think potter 2 is going in Amity by now is either misinformed or crazy. I haven't seen anyone make that argument for months...

I'm actually working on the new project at Universal and all I can say is...you guys are way off. Definitely not any Potter 2.0 expansion.
I'm only gonna say this once, Sharks + Lasers. I've already said too much.

Its alright friend. Being on the same project I think it is ok since the concept art is now out for the new and improved. A video now released.

[video=youtube;JWhaOFZbZcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhaOFZbZcc[/video]

^ Thanks for the updates guys! looks like they're done with their breaking and digging in this area, and now it's looking neat and hopefully ready to build on!

Status
Not open for further replies.