The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think a Mummy refurb is imminent once Phase2 has been established? I mean Spiderman kind of got the same treatment and seeing how rumors suggest the Gringott;s and Hogwarts Express attraction to be so advanced it'll probably make the Mummy look like a carnival ride IMO.

Anyone else think a Mummy refurb is imminent once Phase2 has been established? I mean Spiderman kind of got the same treatment and seeing how rumors suggest the Gringott;s and Hogwarts Express attraction to be so advanced it'll probably make the Mummy look like a carnival ride IMO.

Someone's been reading my posts lately... :look:

Naturally I agree. Mummy needs help. Upgrade the screen portions to HD/4K/whatever the most advanced projection is, add the awesome mummy infestation scene from Hollywood, redo Imhotep I entirely, and give us Singapore's ending. That would do wonders...

I like this idea, but won't they have a lot of closed up stuff already? I think Having nothing in the amity section as well as not having Despicable Me open yet is bad enough, but the mummy is one of their major attractions. I would think major refurbs would come after potter 2.0 opens up.

Great updates! It's still amazing how fast progress is moving. At this rate we should start seeing vertical construction by May.

Can't wait to see Cybertron come to life! Or is it Middle Earth?! :)

Shark has been moved.

2nl68ae.jpg

Surprised they even kept it at all. I guess it kinda fits in the San Fran area. Why throw away a perfectly good tourist trap photo op?

Status
Not open for further replies.