The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are there to help people since if you did not know the park you are all of a sudden in a large area of construction walls. They are silly and very enthusiastic but also helping people with direction questions and pointing them the right ways and giving helpful info.

Thanks for the update BJCool! Looks really good there!

And someone should go ask the 'tacky tourists' a bunch of questions about the WW expansion :p I know they won't answer anything, but let's see what they gotta say about it. If I see em next time I'm around Universal, I'll go at it for a bit ;)

Orlando Rocks posted these pics of the shark:

ifdpfk2Dy1eyl.jpg

ibanjJk8behQXC.jpg

ip9D5NbGxda17.jpg

icoBaqxakiN9O.jpg

Not sure what the point is of the tacky tourists but nice job on the Jaws photo-op relocation.

They're like an irritating version of streemosphere :lol:

Irony that the annoying voices are in stereotypical New England style being the former spot of Amity and all.

I feel it was a mistake going too far in the tourist theme direction. A lot of people are going to be more confused rather than just getting help with directions to where they are trying to go and what all the mess is about.

^ Yeah... with all of the movie posters, why don't they have two or three photo op 'movie stars' along the route? Marilyn, Charlie C., Frankenstein would set the tone for the Spectacular. Maybe some more modern characters like a Brenden Frasier "The Mummy" lookalike.

I do too. But please base some off of the most Iconic characters of all time that you actually own the rights to UNIVERSAL!

Thanks for your plethora of pertinent pictures Bob! Now, for my dumb observation... we have been looking at them for weeks now, but it just hit me that these are the first steel framed construction walls I have seen/noticed. They have been made of two by fours and plywood for decades, but here they are as steel and what appears to be some composite covering.

All of the WWoHP walls were wood... so this is a kind of 'V8' new approach. (not sure that the younger here will get my reference)

Thanks for your plethora of pertinent pictures Bob! Now, for my dumb observation... we have been looking at them for weeks now, but it just hit me that these are the first steel framed construction walls I have seen/noticed. They have been made of two by fours and plywood for decades, but here they are as steel and what appears to be some composite covering.

All of the WWoHP walls were wood... so this is a kind of 'V8' new approach. (not sure that the younger here will get my reference)

V8 as in the juice? :shrug: fruits and veggies? :p Meaning a combination of both materials?

Status
Not open for further replies.