The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was perusing the ancient forums (2012) and found these two pictures of areas of Lost Continent that were demolished to make way for the Hogsmeade train extension. Does anyone know what these buildings were?

uniupdate_25.jpg

uniupdate_26.jpg

I was perusing the ancient forums (2012) and found these two pictures of areas of Lost Continent that were demolished to make way for the Hogsmeade train extension. Does anyone know what these buildings were?

uniupdate_25.jpg

uniupdate_26.jpg
Top was the “Frozen Dessert”; so ice cream.

The bottom was literally a psychic reading tent. Haha

Just hear me out: I think they should demolish the Sinbad and Poseidon buildings, and finally bring WaterWorld to Universal Orlando as a new attraction for Islands of Adventure! (Unless there is a bit of a problem with that, not just because of Florida's climate, but because the Hollywood version of the WaterWorld show features actors that have also been in films and shows.)

Reactions: belloq87
Just hear me out: I think they should demolish the Sinbad and Poseidon buildings, and finally bring WaterWorld to Universal Orlando as a new attraction for Islands of Adventure! (Unless there is a bit of a problem with that, not just because of Florida's climate, but because the Hollywood version of the WaterWorld show features actors that have also been in films and shows.)
Meh. We really need a new idea in LC, not more rehashes IMO.

Osaka, Beijing, and Singapore also have Waterworld, so I don't think it's that reliant on Hollywood actors. I really hope to see Waterworld in Orlando one day!

FWIW Waterworld is actually being considered for one of the expansion pads at EU.
I think they finally moved on from it. Have bigger hopes for the space in Epic now.

Meh. We really need a new idea in LC, not more rehashes IMO.
Some important people may have toured Lost Continent not too long ago. It’s definitely going to be Zelda.

I think they finally moved on from it. Have bigger hopes for the space in Epic now.

Some important people may have toured Lost Continent not too long ago. It’s definitely going to be Zelda.
Thank god. Never played a single Zelda game, but it seems to be perfect for there. Gonna be a real tough pill to swallow for the IOA is based on books people.