Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we expecting the resort entrance to work as a sort of outside the park stay and scream again this year ? It was very nice being able to walk straight into hell block last year at 5:30 and then have access to the other stay and scream locations
My stepbrother and I had no idea this was happening. We used the resort entrance and we’re walking into where we thought was a line for a house and it was a house. We were walking into the house when we realized. It was nice to get 10% of the houses done before the park even opened, but we weren’t mentally prepared for a house yet.

That’s supposed to be the Rumored Bigfoot house this year, so we’ll see.

Are we expecting the resort entrance to work as a sort of outside the park stay and scream again this year ? It was very nice being able to walk straight into hell block last year at 5:30 and then have access to the other stay and scream locations
I’m sure it will. I never used it last year as I’m a UOAP so I always did S&S in the park, but I heard it went really well. So I’m sure it will be back.

I'm sure no matter what we can all agree that a longer park loop would be ideal! I personally loved hearing "Another way outttt..." after exiting each house but for someone that doesn't vibe with it I'm sure it got pretty obnoxious!

Reactions: HHN Maddux
What was odd about last year's loop selection was that it was short & had no real connection to the "classic Halloween" vibe they were trying to pull off last year.

Also, not sure about everyone, but not a fan of music loops with lyrics... it should be instrumental.
This is very true. A background loop needs to be background - you shouldn’t be able to easily say, “oh, I’ve heard this bit 21 times tonite.” This makes lyrics a real bad idea. Unobtrusive atmosphere is what you need.

None of that goes for scarezones, of course - pile on the pop or other relevant tunes there. Vamp 69 better be full of them. New York had a great soundtrack last year… out of curiosity, I wonder how it’s length compared to that of the general soundtrack.

For the crossroads house you can see the facade forming.

The facade is supposed to be a swamp house complete with a tin roof. Rumors are that the location is Louisiana and not Georgia.

View attachment 19239
Interesting connection if Sprung 1 actually takes place in Louisiana: Oddfellow had Jack killed and his body stuffed in his box. The box was found in a Louisiana junkyard.

Oddfellow and Crossroads are located directly next to each other. Is this a weird and pointless post? Probably lol, but I do find it interesting that both Sprung houses have ties to Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.