Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but there are those like Revenge of the Tooth Fairy, Case Files, Graveyard Games which are telling a story as you progress through the house.
Those are my absolute favorite houses. Tell a story that is easy to follow. It can be something as simple as as you walk into Revenge of the Tooth Fairy, you see the signs that say, “What happens when a child says no?” Or it could be as extensive as the backstory of Graveyard Games by texting back and forth. I love backstory. Adds so much more to the house and makes it more enjoyable to follow.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
It's interesting - Universal seems to be trying to focus in on central locations/stories this year.

Doing just the Vecna storyline for ST, and only doing Pittsburgh for TLOU.

Maybe just a coincidence, but I wonder if this could be something we see moving forward.
I posted this in the ST thread - but I thought it was worth bringing over here too.

It's interesting that the two biggest houses are following this format.

Someone on the Facebook group is insisting there’s gonna be an (Orlando Excludive?) announcement tomorrow/this week so take that fwiw.
We have about 3 weeks until rehearsals begin, so I can see this:

This week - Exorcist (SDCC which likely means trailer, perfect timing to announce house)
Next week - Monsters!
First week of August - Oddfellow + everything else

Am I the only one getting a bit of After Life: Death's Vengeance vibes from Crossroads? Protagonist that commits heinous acts and (I'm guessing) pays for it in the end, with a twangy, southern vibe?

Even if they end up being vastly different, I'm still a bit happy to see After Life get a little bit of redemption

Reactions: Weaverdream02
Am I the only one getting a bit of After Life: Death's Vengeance vibes from Crossroads? Protagonist that commits heinous acts and (I'm guessing) pays for it in the end, with a twangy, southern vibe?

Even if they end up being vastly different, I'm still a bit happy to see After Life get a little bit of redemption
I never got to do that house, but I literally just finished your newest video seconds before reading this, haha.

• Love
Reactions: SixBillium

To me at least, it sounds more like In-Between mixed with Dead Waters.

To me at least, it sounds more like In-Between mixed with Dead Waters.

Scenically, that's probably a more apt comparison, and more exciting also.

But I do remember the creative team talking about how much Johnny Cash they listened to while constructing After Life, and how it affected the overall vibe. I'm hoping that the soundtrack plays a bigger focus in Crossroads, instead of being just background music like I remember for Dead Waters and In-Between.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It’s possible that Chucky could get paired with Monsters, like in ‘21 when TCM was announced with brides
Personally, I consider that a unique situation where one house was being re-announced as returning.

Apart from that, they have not announced IPs together in a LONG time; at least back to HHN 27.

Are we expecting the resort entrance to work as a sort of outside the park stay and scream again this year ? It was very nice being able to walk straight into hell block last year at 5:30 and then have access to the other stay and scream locations
I mostly lurk here but this caught my interest. I didn't go to last year's event but I'm back this year. How did this work?? I was looking at grabbing Scream Early in order to do stay and scream but if the resort entrance gets you in at 5:30, maybe I'll do that? This is the first I've heard of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.