What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

I believe Orange County schools have the Monday off, so they're expecting an influx in teenage visitors.
giphy.gif

Edit: This actually shows that it is the following week. https://www.ocps.net/about_us/calendars

Who Ever did my 3 house behide the scream tour. You did a great job. Thank you carnival graveyard, scary tales, stranger things were very cool you did mange to get lost a couple times but good job

Okay, so now we know what houses are on the three house tour; did anyone take the six house tour?

I'm hoping polter and carnival at the least,

According to the last poster, “Carnival Graveyard” was on the three house tour as well as “Scary Tales” and “Stranger Things”

I am hoping “Poltergeist”, “Trick ‘r Treat”, and “Slaughter Sinema” are the additional houses offered for the combo tour

Anybody want to confirm or deny my hopes?

According to the last poster, “Carnival Graveyard” was on the three house tour as well as “Scary Tales” and “Stranger Things”

I am hoping “Poltergeist”, “Trick ‘r Treat”, and “Slaughter Sinema” are the additional houses offered for the combo tour

Anybody want to confirm or deny my hopes?
I confirm the 3 cause I went through them and they were very cool. My guide was even wearing a carnival graveyard themed outfit. I think it was her own personal choice.

Trick R Treat is one of the houses too.

HHNRumors did the 6 house tour today.

According to HHNRumors posts, it looks like “Carnival Graveyard”, “Trick ‘r Treat”, “Poltergeist”, “Seeds of Extinction”, and “Stranger Things.” They did not mention the sixth house, but since someone else said “Scary Tales”, it looks like those six are our lineup.

Haunt Scene reported only limited pics in the IPs and Scary Tales
Limited
TrT
Stranger Things
Poltergeist
Scary Tales

Unlimited
Seeds of Extinction
Carnival Graveyard

They are really pushing us to cancel our tour with this dumb policy, that's a lot of money to not be able to take pictures of a decades old movie house, a direct to DVD movie, and a public domain house that are just sitting there doing nothing anyway.that was the reason we started taking the tours in the first place.

Did anyone have any luck buying express this past weekend for the discounted price?

I plan to be there at rope drop and make a beeline to the first kiosk I see selling express to buy them.

Last edited:
So it looks like you can only take pics of the facades in Poltergeist, TrT, and Scary Tales then nothing in Stranger Things.
This policy is so frustrating.

I'd rather be told don't take a picture of specific elements or rooms rather than a blanket ban. Shots of the small details are what make the tour worth it to me.

I believe Orange County schools have the Monday off, so they're expecting an influx in teenage visitors.
Yeah, it's Columbus Day. We will be there from Virginia since the kids have off. We got Express Passes that day as well...most likely will be very much needed.